LAC CONVEYORS & AUTOMATION
LAC Conveyors & Automation are specialists in innovative conveyor systems and automation solutions. The company has been supplying to a range of industries for more than two decades, gaining a breadth of experience unmatched in the industry.
By constant review and updating of their equipment, this allows LAC to provide the very best solutions for their customers’ material handling and automation requirements. The company’s solutions are purpose designed and built for the application, not constrained by equipment range limitations. They simply propose the best solution and deliver it.
✓ Technically Minded Staff
LAC’s employees are experts in their individual fields and have strong technical backgrounds
✓ Highest Standards of Health and Safety
LAC are SafeContractor and SafePPQ approved to the highest standard. They are also accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and EN1090.
✓ 60,000 Sq. Ft Manufacturing Facility
LAC manufacture all equipment in-house across 5 separate units. Their highly qualified welding technicians work with Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless-Steel fabrications.
✓ 20+ Years of Experience
LAC have unmatched experience in serving the logistics, manufacturing and food industries for more than two decades.
✓ Expert In-House Designers
LAC’s design experts use sophisticated 3D robot simulation software to help develop lower risk solutions.
✓ Bespoke Equipment
Utilising LAC’s expertise, they design and manufacture systems for specific purposes and to set requirements.
LAC have an extensive history of designing, manufacturing, testing, installing and supporting innovative material handling solutions, including to the UK's blue-chip industry base. Their extensive design office has generations of knowledge in providing innovative material handling systems. From sales engineers, to fabricators and installation crews - They have a team who care about your project as much as you do!
- Sales & Marketing Manager John Wilson
- CEO: Chris Unwin
- Managing Director: Gary Bale
- Sales Director - Food & FMCG: Roger Mackness
- Multi-Level Conveyor Systems:
- A scalable, automated, multi-level conveyor system means that you have the option to fit out a brand new warehouse in gradual steps, or alternatively start from scratch with a complete warehouse automation solution that is capable of transporting products from the door all the way to the top floor.
- Post & Parcel Handling:
- Heavy duty range of conveyor belts or roller, specifically designed for the post and parcel market. Mobile solutions are available for quick installations fully re-configurable. Various sorter options for parcel sortation and various roller pitches available to deal with the smallest packages. Solutions available for handling out of gauge product.
- A range of sortation solutions into key industries like Post & Parcel, on-line and retail, our range of sorters are capable of handling a wide range of products and sorting at speeds ranging from 2,000 to 20,000 units per hour. This is achieved by using a range of proven technologies, ranging from high speed conveyor transfers, belt systems and cross belt sorters.
- Hygienic Conveyors:
- Stainless steel conveyors designed hygienically without open holes or slots and with flat surfaces kept to a minimum. Robust, reliable and meets strict hygiene laws and regulations of the food industry.
- Bespoke Equipment:
- Entirely bespoke systems designed around what the system needs to do and the specific requirements. Engineering assembly process can be automated to make significant savings. Automatic testing, robot automation and mechanical handling options are available. Stage-by-stage component inspection, assembly testing or up and down stream integration can often be incorporated.
- Tote & Carton Handling:
- A standard range of belt and roller conveyors which are manufactured in house and feature a robust design. For the smallest products, close roller pitch is available. We also offer spirals, mezzanine floors, case erectors, sealers and other ancillary equipment.
- Pallet Handling:
- Incredibly hard-wearing and adaptable, available in various conveyor widths and often used for GKN or Euro pallets. Roller pitches of 103, 150 & 182mm with a capacity up to 8000Kg. Can be integrated with standard chain conveyors, transfers, shuttle cars, turntables and lifts.
- Robotic Pick and Place:
- Robotic systems designed to deliver repeatable and uninterrupted performance, reduce operating costs, improve product quality and consistency, increase production output rates, increase manufacturing flexibility, reduce material waste and comply with health and safety regulations.
- Platforms designed bespoke for your requirements to provide a convenient access solution to parts of your system, without compromising on the operational efficiency of the site.
- Prime Robotics (AMR Providers):
Companies represented in the UK
- Prime Robotics (AMR Providers):
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation