LAMBDA PHOTOMETRICS LTD
Lambda was established in 1977 as a distributor of lasers and electro-optic products.
Over the years the portfolio has expanded to incorporate a growing range of Machine Vision equipment. Lambda is part of the Polytec PI group based in Germany.
Lambda Photometrics is one of the UK's exclusive distributor's for many world leading manufacturers of machine vision products.
The wide range of products offered includes digital and analogue area scan and line scan cameras, smart cameras, high speed 3-D profiling cameras, frame grabbers, LED and fibre optic lighting, lenses and imaging software.
The product range serves industry standard protocols such as FireWire, Camera Link, GigE vision and CoaXPress.
Lambda can also provide custom solutions both in house and via our specifically selected system integrators and engineering support services to provide the technical solution required for a wide range of machine vision and imaging applications.
- Managing Director: Ian Ramsay
- Sales Manager: Ken Middleton
- Machine Vision Group Manager: Clive Phillips
- Sales Engineer: Charlotte Worthy
- Machine vision industrial cameras. Image resolutions from VGA (640 x 480) to 29 Megapixels. Camera interface formats include analogue, Camera Link, FireWire, GigE vision and CoaXPress (CXP), USB2.0 and USB3.0.
- Frame Grabbers:
- Analogue, Camera Link, GigE, HD CoaXPress (CXP) Express on PCI / PCI-E and PCMCIA, FrameLink, VCE and HD-SDI Express.
- A wide range available, C/CS mount, F mount, high resolution for megapixel cameras. High/ Low magnification zoom lens, CCTV lenses, Large format, Telecentric and SLR lenses.
- LED (high power and standard) in lines, arrays, domes, backlights etc. Fibre optic light delivery for LEDs, lamps and high intensity industrial stroboscopes. Laser pattern projection, lines, crosses, etc.
- Image processing software:
- Creates solutions for pattern matching, measuring, 3D object recognition, binocular stereo and many more. Recording multi camera software.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- APG, USA:
- Enclosures and mounts for industrial cameras and lighting.
- Baumer, Germany:
- Baumer offers a wide range of digital cameras and accessories specially designed for demanding image processing applications.
- Hitachi, Japan:
- Analogue CCD cameras for machine vision applications.
- Imperx, USA:
- High performance, high quality digital cameras for machine vision and imaging applications with resolutions up to 29 Megapixels. Frame grabbers for laptops, plug and play ease of use.
- LATAB, Sweden:
- Industrial LED lighting, custom design LED arrays.
- MegaSpeed, USA:
- The world's most advanced high speed cameras for the Industrial, Commercial, Scientific and Military markets.
- Midwest, USA:
- Optical Filters for machine vision applications.
- Moritex-Schott, Germany:
- Fibre Optic Lightguides for lamp and LED lighting.
- Navitar, USA:
- Navitar designs, develops, manufactures and markets precision optical solutions
- NorPix, Canada:
- NorPix is the leading developer of Digital Video Recording Software and Solutions for high speed video recording using either single or multiple cameras.
- Sensors Unlimited, USA:
- Sensors Unlimited offers a complete line of products for image sensing in the short wave infrared (SWIR) portion of the light spectrum, producing arrays and cameras that enable users to "see beyond" what the naked eye can detect.
- SMARTTECH3D, Poland:
- Contactless 3D measurement systems for
complex quality inspection and reverse engineering, national heritage preservation, medical measurements.
- Spectrum Illumination, USA:
- 'Monster' machine vision LED lighting, large high brightness LED lighting.
- XIMEA, Germany:
- Mini industrial cameras offering resolutions ranging from 1.4 to 16 MP, with either CCD or CMOS sensors, global or rolling shutters, USB or FireWire interfaces in housings no larger than 60x60x40mm.
- Sensors Unlimited
- Spectrum Illumination