Customer-focused, technology-led, with industry expertise, premium quality and value. Lenze has over 70 years history in providing scalable, modular hardware and software as the enabler for machine design.
We bring ideas into motion.
Lenze supports machine manufacturers at every phase of machine automation within the food processing and packaging industry - from the initial idea to after-sales, from the control system to the drive shaft, from standardised cloud connectivity and data analysis all the way to new data-based business models.
- UK Sales Director: Lester Bull
- Region West Managing Director: Eric van den Broek
- Company Secretary: Simon Cherry
- Applications Manager: Mark Turner
- Lenze Direct Sales & Service Manager: Jason Coley
- Marketing Communications Manager: Neil Beaumont
- Automation & Motion Control:
- Modular scalable hardware and software, for flexible topologies with centralised or distributed intelligence, integrated or remote IO and safety.
- Automation Software:
- PLC Designer software is a development environment based on a CoDeSys IEC61131 programming platform, utilising the Lenze FAST toolbox of Function/Technology Modules and Application Templates for transferrable code.
- Standard open protocols: CANopen, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP, ModbusTCP/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, OPC UA.
- Controllers & HMIs:
- Real-Time Operating System controllers and Industrial PCs, with a range of options to accommodate for the most processor intensive applications, and HMIs to provide the interface that is best for your operators.
- Servo drives & Inverters:
- From basic movements and positioning tasks with inverters, to advanced servo drive applications with coordinated motion and robotics.
- IO & Safety:
- I/O 1000 is a range of modular I/O allowing signal control and monitoring, either integrated within the controller or remotely coupled.
Safety is integrated within the inverters and drives or distributed via a safety controller and associated safety I/O.
- Motors & Gearboxes:
- Modular, compact, high power density geared motors, from 0.06 to 55 kW, and servo motors from 0.25 to 38 kW.
- IoT/I4.0 capability:
- Digital solutions that address the Smart factory needs:
Remote diagnostics - predictive maintenance
Resource management - smart monitoring - energy efficiency
Asset management - OEE - remote access - downtime tracking
MTBF - maintenance - repair - version control
- Lenze SE, Aerzen, Germany:
- 60 sales and service locations worldwide.Visit our website at www.lenze.com or contact the UK office for more details.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- As easy as that
- Automation goes blue
- Lenze Selection