LEUZE ELECTRONIC LTD
Leuze electronic the 'sensor people' are committed to being the supplier of choice by providing the best customer service and products. To achieve this Leuze has dedicated technical support and training in the UK, a strong technically trained, regionally based sales force and hold stock in the UK. Product Ranges that Cover Standard to Special Applications Leuze electronic dominates numerous sectors within the packaging industry because of their technical leadership and large product range. Large and ongoing investments in R&D, new production facilities in Germany, the UK company and most importantly in people, means that an extensive product range is matched by the application knowledge of our team in Germany and the UK. Leuze electronic's products are designed to work in real-world packaging applications, which are frequently challenging. Increasingly efficient and high performance solutions are offered at a price that gives the lowest overall cost of ownership, whether standard applications, or custom high-end solutions.
- General Manager: Gary Hockin
- Commercial Manager: Fiona Whitney
- Technical Support: Kevin Ellison
- Leuze electronic 'the sensor people' are experts for sensors in the processing and packaging industry. For example Leuze has market leading products for the detection of clear objects, labels and print marks. Leuze also lead on sensors for detection, measuring, profiling, positioning and colour sensing, many of which are available in stainless-steel versions. In fact the 'red' sensors are seen on the industry's best machines.
- Barcode, 2D & RFID identification:
- Barcode, 2D & RFID identification products are used by the world's leading companies because of technical performance. Unique features such as full integration of ProfiNET remove the need for additional gateway units saving money and installation time.
- Leuze electronic's range of smart cameras are some of the smartest available. IP67 cases with motorised focus, unique qualities of built-in lighting and free software make them smarter. New vision combined with 2D and barcode reading of up to 99 codes in one shot make them even smarter.
- Machine Safety:
- Leuze electronic 'the safety experts' provide industry leading machine safety guarding products, including light curtains, light guards, laser safety scanners, safety controllers, safety interlock switches and much more. The massive product range provides some of the best solutions for any application, for example sophisticated light guards with integrated ProfiSAFE or simple 'plug and play' units.
- Safety Inspection:
- Leuze electronic as 'the safety experts' provide a machine safety inspection service to give peace of mind to designers, installers and end-users. Whilst not all machines are lucky enough to use Leuze electronic's components, any machine can benefit from being checked by Leuze electronic 'the safety experts'.
- Leuze Electronic:
- Leuze Electronic has subsidiaries or agents in almost all countries. These can be found at: www.leuze.com or by contacting Leuze in the UK initially.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation