LEYBOLD UK LTD
A pioneer of vacuum technology for 170 years, now part of the Atlas Copco’s Vacuum Technique. Leybold offers a broad range of advanced vacuum solutions for use in manufacturing and analytical processes, as well as for research purposes. The core capabilities centre on the development of application- and customer-specific systems for the creation of vacuums and extraction of processing gases. Fields of application are secondary metallurgy, heat treatment, automotive industry, coating technologies, solar and thin films such as displays, research & development, analytical instruments, food & packaging, as well as a multitude of other classic industrial processes. Full UK local service support, maintenance contracts, Vacuum and Leak Detection training courses for customers, along with Vacuum Seminars.
- Country Manager - UK, Belgium & NL: Ian Dorman
- Bespoke Conveying Systems:
- Systems are designed for optimum flow and no system is the same. We design systems to meet the needs of our customers and then install, service and maintain them.
- SOGEVAC FP Pumps:
- Proven vacuum technology for food applications; vacuum cooling, freeze drying, blending, cutting, vacuumisers, slaughterhouse applications, low noise and simple maintenance.
- Rugged, dry compact vacuum solutions with smart monitoring and control system for Food and Packaging applications. typical applications include: Freeze drying, Thermoforming, Vacuum baking and cooling, Modified Atmosphere Packaging and Belt chamber packaging machines.
- PHOENIX 4 - Helium Leak Detectors:
- The new PHOENIX offers a choice of three models, so you are sure to find the right leak detector for your needs, with simple operation, integrated touch screen and Wi-Fi options. New Software functions let you add an external display to monitor and run measurements from anywhere for added flexibility. Thanks to internal and external data logging, no measured value is ever lost.
- RUVAC Roots Pumps:
- Increased pumping speed, improved ultimate pressure, air cooling, easy installation, robust, easy maintenance and as always after sales maintenance.
- Vacuum Gauges & Vacuum Controllers:
- Gauge systems for every application. Precise pressure measurement of gases and vapours. Reproducibility across a wide pressure range.
- Genuine wear parts and consumables:
- Original equipment manufacturer parts with guaranteed availability for long and trouble-free operation. Highest manufacturer quality. Short delivery times.
- Fittings, Valves, Vacuum Oils and Pump Fluids:
- Well proven and widely used technology. Almost any connection possible. Reliable valve technology is widely used in a broad range of applications. Broad product portfolio for every application in practical container sizes. Guaranteed, constant quality for a long pump lifetime.
- After Sales Support:
- Global service, fast response times and high quality standard. Custom solutions for your specific service requirements. Exchange and backup pool, installation and training, service across all brands, tailor-made maintenance contracts, decontamination services, calibration of measurement systems.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation