LIFT SAFE LTD
Hawksley Street Industrial Estate
Lift Safe Ltd is a progressive firm that supplies ergonomic handling equipment to UK industries. We supply to all industries specialising in food and beverage production and distribution, the pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry and the logistics industry. We offer a flexible on-site demonstration service that allows potential users to try the products within their applications to ensure that they are compatible.
We are able to design lifting and handling equipment to suit and we can work closely with customers in meeting and exceeding their requirements for safer manual handling.
Our equipment is designed to help companies comply with the current manual handling regulations and Health and Safety issues. You will find our staff are willing and able to help with all your needs and provide you with a fast, reliable solution to all your handling requirements. Lift Safe has a dedicated team of advisers who will meet with you on site to work with you in developing a solution to your manual handling problems.
Lift Safe is proud to supply our manual handling equipment to the following companies to name a few: -
Glaxo Smith Kline
Johnson and Johnson
- Sales Manager (South): Justin Diprose
- Sales Manager (North): David Winterbottom
- Work Positioners:
- Lift Safe Mobile Work Positioners are available from Lift Safe Ltd. They are battery operated lifters which are perfect for reducing manual handling. They are a fully modular system and we can build the lifter around your requirements. Custom platforms and attachments are also available.
These electric manual handling solutions are strong and lightweight and feature a spindle drive so there are no belts or chains.
The standard platforms are available in nylon or stainless and load rollers are available. We offer a wide range of different mast heights, leg heights, widths and lengths. These electric mobile work positioners are ergonomically designed and very reliable.
Our mobile work positioners are perfect for all different types of applications such as; Reel Lifting, Roll Handling, Reel Handling, Roll Lifting, Keg Moving and many more besides…
- Lift Safe Battery Operated Stair Climber:
- Weight without batteries: 29 Kg.
Weight with batteries: 29.8 Kg.
Capacity: Max. capacity step by step 150 Kg. max. capacity height-adjustable platform 175 Kg.
charging time: +/- 4 hours
Period of use: 10-20 stairs (depends on the weight of the load)
Measurements: (WxDxH) 240x400x1445mm
Wheels: puncture-proof Ø260-85
Platform: (WxD) 390×290
Stair climber included Battery, Charger and Lifting platform
- Manual Stackers:
- Lift Safe’s manual stacker’s are the key tool to lift and store goods within limited space for maneuvering. The varied options on these stackers make them the ideal tools for a wide variety of applications, such as; Roll Handling, Reel Lifting and Film Lifting.
- Semi Electric Stackers:
- Lift Safe’s semi-electric lifting platforms are the perfect tools to meet your lifting requirements. Our standard lifting platforms can lift up-to 1,500 kg and each platform comes with a wide variety of lifting heights and can be fitted with a wide varity of attachments for lifting reels, rolls, kegs and many more…
- Fully Electric Stackers:
- Lift Safe’s electric stacker’s are the key tool to lift and store goods within limited space for maneuvering. The varied options on these stackers make them the ideal tools for a wide variety of applications.
- Counterbalance Cranes:
- Our fixed and swivel cranes are extremely versatile, easy to operate, ideal to place moulds, spare parts and various products on machine tools with perimeter protections or narrow openings (presses, lathes, assembly lines, milling machines). Essential in any workshop.
- Scissor Tables:
- Lift Safe's lifting platforms are the perfect tools to meet your lifting requirements. Our standard lifting platforms can lift up-to 5,000 kg and each platform comes with a wide variety of lifting heights.
- PortaLift Mobile Jib Cranes:
- Choose the PortaLift mobile jim arm crane if you are looking for a truly flexible, motorised crane. This mobile jib crane has a wide range of modules to choose from
- Stainless Steel Stackers & Pallet Trucks:
- Lift trucks and pallet trucks in electronic, semi-electric and manual versions made of stainless steel, for movement operations in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry sectors such as cheese factories, sausage factories, butchers, fishmongers, i.e. places in which the materials and manufacturing characteristics of such machines guarantee durability and efficiency for a long time, even in conditions of high humidity rate, use at low temperatures, condensation, wet surface and presence of dust or saline solutions.
- Lift Safe Electric Keg Lifter:
- Introducing the Lift Safe Keg Lifter, the ultimate tool for the transportation, lifting and loading of beer kegs.
This lifter has been designed to move beer kegs easily and safely. It allows operators to lift and manage kegs of varying weights and sizes.
It is modelled on one of our best selling models of lifters, making it robust and reliable for continuous lifting.
- Lift Safe Door Jack:
- Fitting doors is no longer a two-man job. Designed specifically for door manufacturers and installers the Door Jack makes moving, setting, hanging and removing doors a much easier task. It also considerably reduces the amount manual handling required and is designed to carry up to 300 Kilogram doors with a maximum door width of 84mm.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation