LINX PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
8 Stocks Bridge Way
- UK Sales Manager Adam Willcox
- UK Marketing Manager Kasia Czura
- UK Country Manager: Matt Eastham
- Senior Commercial Director John Elworthy
Linx Printing Technologies is a leading global supplier of continuous ink jet (CIJ) printers, large character coders for secondary packaging, thermal inkjet printers and laser coders. Our printers and coders are used across many different industries where product identification codes, batch numbers, dates and barcodes are required. Distinguished by reliability, robustness and ease of use, Linx products code and mark millions of items every day, ranging from bottles, food packaging and cans of consumer goods to pharmaceutical products, cabling, electrical components and car parts. All Linx products are supported by fast and effective customer service - from initial enquiry through to specification, installation and maintenance.
- Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) printers:
- Linx CIJ printers are distinguished by their ease of use, reliability, and low cost of ownership. Their robust design, high IP ratings as minimum and simple user interfaces ensure that your line is kept moving. All our printheads have a unique sealed design and are self-cleaning to reduce maintenance and downtime.
- Linx 10:
- The lightest CIJ printer in its class. Prints up to 3 lines of code.
Portable - at only 10kg it can easily be moved to where you need to code.
Simple - colour touch screen with image-based code selection; self service; includes an automatic line speed sensor for quick setup.
Quality - IP55 rated with the leading industry printhead for reliable, continual coding.
- Linx 8900 Series:
- Flexible ink jet coder with up to 6-line coding and barcode printing capability
Large, colour touch-screen for quick and simple code setup
Simple self-service with up to 18 months between services
Quick-change fluid cartridges
IP65-rated stainless steel enclosure as standard
Real-time output measurement and line stoppage logs - maximise your line efficiencies.
- Linx Laser Coders:
- Linx SL scribing laser coders - with multiple lens and beam delivery options, provide the best quality code and flexibility for installation.
Linx Fibre lasers - for coding on both static and moving lines; codes metal and other hard to mark materials.
- Large Character Printers:
- Linx large character printers offer high quality, non-contact printing solutions for a wide range of large character coding applications.
- Linx Thermal Inkjet printers:
- Linx Thermal inkjet printers provide a reliable low-cost digital solution for primary and secondary coding. Easy to install out of the box with low maintenance.
- Linx Printernet:
- Secure, cloud-based connectivity for Linx ink jet printers. Provides remote monitoring and control of Linx printers. Carry out setup and change messages, monitor the status of your printers and receive proactive advice and support from the Linx Technical Support Team. Perform coding operations more efficiently.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Linx Insight
- Simply Smart Technology
- Linx Quadmark