Established in 1969 in the UK, for 50 years LOMA SYSTEMS has been designing, manufacturing and supporting inspection equipment used to identify contaminants and product defects within the food, packaging and pharmaceutical industries, principally offering Metal Detectors, Checkweighers and X-Ray Inspection systems.
With the addition of the LOCK Inspection Systems, Cintex and Brapenta brands and products, LOMA’s reputation is based on consistent quality and advanced technology, the result of continuous and far-reaching research and development programmes.
Short lead times, modular design and excellent availability of spare parts, coupled with our passion for customer service, allows our customers to:
•Comply with, and exceed, product safety standards, weight legislation and retailer codes of practice
• Maximize production uptime
• Be self-sufficient
• Lower lifetime costs
- Managing Director: Simon Spencer
- Global Marketing Manager: Toby Kemp
- International Sales & Service Director: Ian Craig
- European Sales Director: Ruud Gruijters
- Metal Detectors:
- IQ4 series of metal detector systems with true variable frequency operation and IP69K environmental protection. Loma's metal detectors provide great detection performance in a flexible, robust and factory-friendly package.
- Metal Detectors:
- Pipeline, freefall, pharmaceutical and bulk flow metal detection systems. Loma's tough IP69k equipment ensures complete reliability and adhere's to latest retailers code of practice.
- X5 Series of X-Ray Inspection Systems:
- X5 compact, spacesaver, pack, bulk flow, , XL and pipeline systems for enhanced contaminant detection of food. The systems are designed to be robust and are allow inspection of products packaged in foil trays or foil packaging.
- CW3 range of checkweighers. Lightweight and heavyweight systems available. Able to dynamically weigh accurately from 5 g up to 60 kg.
- Pharmaceutical Metal Detector:
- LOCK-PH offers market leading detection performance with an easy-clean polished frame. The dedicated control settings combined with the Insight PH's unique DDS vector diagram helps achieve perfect product set-ups.
- VerticalFall and Waferthin Metal Detectors:
- Ideal for gravity fed products - both units are compact and easy to use whilst offering industry leading detection performance.
- Combination Systems:
- Our class-leading combination systems offer both contaminant detection and dynamic checkweighing in an integrated package. As well as better operator productivity, they benefit customers by not requiring as much line space as separate inspection systems.
- US & Canada - Loma Systems:
- IL Chicago, USA. Tel: +1 800 USA Loma
- GERMANY - Loma Systems:
- Dinslaken, Germany. Tel: +49 2064 437240
- FRANCE - Loma Systems and Lock Inspection SARL:
- Nantes, France, Tel: +33 2 52 59 72 00
- BENELUX - Loma Systems:
- Helmond, Netherlands Tel: +31 (0) 492 792750
- CZECH REPUBLIC - Loma Systems:
- Dobrany, Czech Republic. Tel: +420 377 183831
- POLAND - Loma Systems:
- Warszawa, Poland.Tel: +48 22 11 00 641
- Brazil - Brapenta:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil Tel: +55 11 3123.2850
- For more details:
Companies represented in the UK
- Loma Systems (Head Office)
- Farnborough, UK Tel: +44 (0)1252 893300
- Insight VerticalFall
- Insight WaferThin
- Lock Inspection
- Loma ENet
- PipeLine Linker
- X4 X-ray
- X5 X-ray