LONGFORD EUROPE UK
14 Truro Crescent
- Managing Director: Edward Paterson
- Sales Manager: Graham Collisson
Longford International, founded in 1969, designs and manufactures customized friction feeders, bandolier feeders, sachet feeders, 3D premium and desiccant feeders, pile sheet feeders, rotary pick & place feeders.
All feeders integrate with any type or make of flow-wrapper, cartoner, vertical form-fill-seal, or shrink wrap machinery or any web press on or off line. Many feeders are integarted with bar code scanners, glue systems, ink jet printers and vision systems for turnkey packages.
Longford has over 19,000 machines in 77 countries; with more than 700 in the UK. See the video library on the Longford website to view over 100 running applications: www.longfordint.com
- Friction Feeders:
- Inserting, tipping, coupons, cards, paper & plastic. Thin sheets to multifold books.
- ECL Booklet Feeders:
- High speed, high accuracy feeding onto any label press.
- RFID Feeders:
- High speed, high accuracy RFID inlays onto any label press.
- Speciality Packaging Feeders:
- Sachets: Dry, Liquid and desiccants. Overwrapped coupons and 3D promotional items, in bandolier format.
- Vacuum Feeders:
- These feeders are designed to effectively feed 'sensitive' products. Bottom load, top feed system; ideal for photo paper.
- Inline high speed cut and/or creased score folders for the greetings card industry.
- Counters & Banders:
- The BR900/B855 is designed to accurately count and band paper products like greeting cards.
- Custom Fulfilment Systems:
- Custom configured fulfilment systems to handle all collation needs.
- High Speed Batch Count Feeders:
- The B855 is designed to batch count a wide variety of products at high speeds.
- Rotary Placers:
- Rotary pick and place feeder for 3D products unwrapped CDs, Cosmetic samples and Pharmaceutical samples.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation