MATARA UK LTD
Matara work hard to deliver an unbeatable range of pneumatic and linear automation products, backed up with technical expertise, market leading value and a clear commitment to customer service. From our headquarters in Gloucestershire, our team manufacture and supply to a wide portfolio of customers across all sectors of industry. From automotive to aerospace, food to pharmaceuticals, our reputation has grown as the partner of choice for service, delivery and peace of mind.
As a privately owned business, we are able to operate on a more flexible basis than others in our sector and we know that our clients appreciate this as they see the direct benefit in areas such as;
* Consistent pricing policies
* Direct relationships with key personnel and management
* Short and effective lines of communication
- Managing Director: David Chanin
- Company Director: Tracey Chanin
- Technical Manager: James Chanin
- Marketing Executive: Aidan Shearer
- Linear Motion Components:
- Matara provide a full range of bespoke linear motion solutions, to suit your application. These include: Linear Guideways, Precision Rolled Ballscrews & Ballnuts and Cross Roller Bearings.
- Core Pneumatics:
- With 20 years' experience, Matara are able to provide a wide range of pneumatic products. These include: Pneumatic Cylinders built in-house, Air Preparation Units and Solenoid Valves.
- Linear Automation:
- From Belt & Ballscrew Driven Actuators to Motors & Gearboxes, Matara are able to specify, in-house, automation components for your custom application.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- PMI Group:
- Leading manufacturer of Linear Guides for more than 30 years, dominating the Asian Machine Tool Industry.
- Mindman Pneumatics:
- Taiwan's number one pneumatic industry provider. They specialise in a wide variety of products including: VDMA cylinders, filter regulators & solenoid valves.
- TBI Motion:
- A specialised manufacturer of ballscrews and ball nuts in Taiwan, possessing critical core technology and concentrating on product research and innovative design.
- A leading provider of mechatronic and robotic solutions for companies throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the CIS states.
- PM (Precisie Metaal):
- As one of the first manufacturers of linear crossed roller bearings in the world, the company's pioneering spirit was present right from the start. The original PM workshop for precision tooling and mechanics opened in 1966.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation