Matrox Imaging is an industry-leading developer of component-level solutions recognized for providing OEMs and integrators with innovative yet cost-effective solutions. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company based in Montreal, Canada.
Our components include smart cameras, vision controllers, I/O cards, frame grabbers, and processing platforms - all specifically designed to decrease development time and costs while providing optimal price/performance within a common software environment.
Matrox Imaging technology is used by leaders in factory automation, process control, electronics, pharmaceutical packaging, semiconductor inspection, robotics, radiology, microscopy, and video surveillance industries. We ensure that customers stay with us over multiple product generations by consistently meeting demands for cutting-edge technology, technical consulting services, integration assistance, and the highest manufacturing standards.
A global player in the imaging market, Matrox has branches in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, Germany and the United States, along with sales representatives in more than 25 countries worldwide. Our proven track record assures customers that we will meet their needs for performance, value, and service, now and in the future.
- Regional Sales Manager: Jason MacDonald
- We offer developers an easy-to-learn hardware-independent flowchart-based integrated development environment (IDE) for creating vision applications with our Matrox Design Assistant software. We also offer traditional programmers a comprehensive hardware-independent software development toolkit (SDK) for creating machine vision, image analysis and medical imaging applications with our Matrox Imaging Library (MIL).
- Smart Cameras:
- Matrox Imaging smart cameras offer a dust-proof, immersion-resistant and extremely rugged construction. A choice of image sensors, combined with an efficient Intel(R) embedded processor, allow our smart cameras to tackle a wide variety of machine vision applications. Users create applications for these smart cameras by way of an intuitive flowchart-based integrated development environment or a traditional software development kit.
- Vision Controllers and I/O Cards:
- A unique combination of embedded PC technology, compact size and ruggedness make Matrox Imaging's industrial computers the ideal solution for cost-sensitive image analysis, machine vision, medical imaging and video surveillance applications. We also offer a high-performance computing (HPC) platform designed for computationally-demanding industrial imaging applications.
- Frame Grabbers:
- Matrox Imaging provides developers with the industry's most comprehensive frame grabber family. Hardware ranges from boards designed for very cost-sensitive applications, to frame grabbers integrating flexible, high-rate acquisition and pre-processing capabilities. All of our products combine maximum functionality and unbeatable value.
- ClearView Imaging:
- ClearView Imaging is the Matrox Imaging representative in the UK. Please contact them at www.clearviewimaging.co.uk
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation