METTLER-TOLEDO SAFELINE LTD
19 Montford Street
Safeline Metal Detection design and manufacture an extensive range of metal detection systems for the detection and rejection of metal contaminated food, non-food and pharmaceutical products.
With over 39 global sales and service offices and an extensive distributor network, Safeline is able to support its solutions internationally throughout the products' lifetime, including the provision of certified test samples, spare parts, user training and upgrade packages.
Safeline is a leading supplier of metal detection and x-ray inspection equipment to the food, FMCG and pharmaceutical industries worldwide.
- Managing Director: Henrik Norlen
- Head of Sales: Mike Bradley
- Head of Service: David Blythe
- Head of R&D: David Barber
- Head of Operations: Chris Mellor
- Financial Director: Paul Baines
- Product Manager: Jonathan Denis
- Head of Marketing: Leanne Peasnall
- Tunnel Metal Detectors:
- For conveyorised loose or packed product applications.
- Vertical Packaging Metal Detector Systems:
- For high-speed vertical packaging (VFFS) applications including snack foods.
- Gravity Fall Metal Detector Systems:
- For bulk powder and granular product applications.
- Pipeline Metal Detectors:
- For pumped liquid, paste, slurry and vacuum packed product applications.
- Pharmaceutical Metal Detector Systems:
- For use with tablets, capsules, granular products and fine powder applications.
- Conveyorised System Solutions:
- A full range of integrated conveyorised solutions for use in small, medium and bulk product applications to automatically detect and reject metal contaminated products.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please visit www.mt.com/contact for details about our local sales and service office in specific countries.
Companies represented in the UK
- Mettler Toledo Ltd:
- Full METTLER TOLEDO portfolio including product inspection solutions.
- Profile Advantage