MINEBEA INTEC UK LTD
2670 Kings Court
- Country Manager UK & Ireland Peter Walker
- Marketing Specialist: Ruth Warwick
Minebea Intec is a leading supplier of weighing and inspection technologies to the food and beverage production industry. With vast experience of the challenges food and drink manufacturers face, the company has developed a range of products and solutions that are perfectly tailored to meet their needs in relation to quality and food/drink safety, while also enhancing efficiency and protecting production equipment.
Our extensive range of high-tech equipment for weighing, counting and batching raw materials and finished products, as well as for foreign body detection, is ideally suited to the food and beverage manufacturing industry, and can help ensure that such objectives are always met. Our promise to our customers and consumers is that 'we make daily life safer'.
We have 150 years' experience in supporting the industry, continuously developing leading technology and ensuring our products are of the best German quality. As a result, tens of thousands of customers put their trust in Minebea Intec.
We stand beside our customers around the globe and support them through the whole life cycle of our products and solutions: from assistance with selecting the right equipment to calibration, maintenance & repair services 24/7 through to equipment upgrades, refurbishments and user training.
- Batching and Formulation:
- High-performance software and precise electronics guarantee reliable production processes, reduce incorrect quantities and ensure seamless traceability all the way back to the raw materials used.
- X-Ray Inspection Systems:
- X-ray inspection systems from Minebea Intec support compliance with industry standards such as HACCP, IFS and BRC, protect brand reputation and avoid costly product recalls.
- Bench & Floor Scales:
- Minebea Intec offers a portfolio of industrial bench and floor scales solutions for a range of industrial requirements and applications.
- Minebea Intec offers a wide range of checkweighers to suit your individual requirements, regarding accuracy, throughput, hygienic design, regulation compliance and cost.
- Ex Solutions:
- Minebea Intec not only provides you with products and components that offer the required Ex certifications, we can also provide you with engineering support to ensure that your scale also delivers the expected weighing performance.
- Metal Detectors:
- Minebea Intec offers three types of industrial metal detectors. All our metal detectors' features are the best in German quality, with almost 70 years of experience in designing, building and servicing metal detectors.
- Services range from providing assistance in selecting the right equipment to commissioning work and carrying out repairs, upgrades, developments and user training.
- Statistical process and pre-packaging checking:
- SPC@Enterprise efficiently supports the optimisation of production processes and enables seamless, documented control of filling quantities.
- Truck scale components:
- The long product lifetime of the components minimises downtime as well as servicing and calibration costs, ensuring safe and smooth operation of the truck scales.
- Vessel and Silo weighing:
- Minebea Intec offers tailor-made equipment for almost every vessel scale: load cells, digital weight transmitters, weight indicators as well as batch and system controllers.
- Minebea Intec offers 2 types of weigh price labelling machines; a static and automatic. Both are used during end of line productions where label information is derived from the information gathered during weighing and from user-input data.
- Three vision options provide additional product security for production lines; they provide inspection points with image processing so they are able to detect several quality-related problems simultaneously. Examples include label checking, both for content and position, seal checking and packaging checks.
- We have Representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Sartorius Intec