MOODY DIRECT LTD
West Carr Road
Moody Direct Ltd are based in Nottinghamshire, England and have been operating for over 45 years’ in the liquid hygienic process industries. They’ve become a leader in supplying solutions to the dairy, food, beverage, brewery, ice cream, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
With a customer base ranging from small farmer producers to blue chip multi-national companies. They provide a tailored service to all their customers with the purpose of reducing operating costs, increasing production and sustaining efficiency. With an extensive range of products and services they provide their customers with a one stop shop for all their process manufacturing needs.
- Internal Sales Manager Jamie Wetherill
- Heat Transfer Division Manager Sheldon Van Zyl
- Projects Division Manager Nick Paul
- Process Equipment:
- Pumps, Valves, Homogenisers, Heat Exchangers, Pasteurisers, Separators, Liquid Fillers, CIP Systems, Conveyors, Pipework, Pipe Fittings, Tanks & Vessels, Tableting Machines.
- Spare Parts & Components:
- Representing all the major original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the UK and supplying spare parts for all the above equipment and components at competitive prices.
- Service & Maintenance:
- A leading service and maintenance provider to the UK process industry. Their large service team can provide service, preventative maintenance and calibration solutions to all the above equipment and components on a planned, ad hoc and emergency call out basis.
- Liquid Process Projects:
- Their projects team can design, supply, install and commission liquid process and packaging systems.
- Heat Transfer:
- Their dedicated heat transfer division can supply, service, integrity test and refurbish heat exchangers. Plates are refurbished in their state-of-the-art, accredited plate heat exchanger refurbishment centre based in Nottinghamshire, UK.
- Training Courses:
- With over 45 years’ of industry knowledge and experience, they run a range of training courses to allow their customers to expand their understanding of process equipment through both theory and practical aspects.
- Providing a range of integrity testing solutions for your process equipment, including tank testing, PHE leak detection, instrument calibration, condition monitoring and holding time verification.
- Our spare parts & components division can export worldwide.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation