MULTIVAC is one of the leading providers worldwide of packaging solutions for food products of all types, life science and healthcare products, as well as industrial items. The MULTIVAC portfolio covers virtually all manufacturers' requirements in terms of pack design, output and resource efficiency. It includes a variety of packaging technologies, as well as automation solutions, labellers and quality control systems. The product range is rounded off with the upstream packaging procedure solutions in the portioning and processing areas. Thanks to comprehensive line capability, all modules can be integrated into complete solutions. Thus MULTIVAC solutions ensure a high degree of operational and process reliability as well as high efficiency.
The MULTIVAC Group has approximately 5,600 employees worldwide, with some 2,100 based at its headquarters in Wolfertschwenden. With over 80 subsidiaries, the Group is represented on all continents.
MULTIVAC UK LTD, based in Swindon, is a daughter company of the MULTIVAC Group. BRC certified with AA rating.
- Managing Director: Jim Campbell
- Sales Director: Matthew Jackson
- Technical Director: Keith Singleton
- Finance Director: Jon Miners
- Integrated Lines & Project Management:
- MULTIVAC has many years of experience of integrating modules from its product portfolio along with third-party equipment, in order to provide a fully integrated solution under a single purchase contract.
The conceptualisation, system and process design, specification, procurement and implementation is managed by a dedicated team of Technical Project Managers.
- MULTIVAC develop solutions for a variety of packaging and automation tasks – from a single step process to a complete solution including; Converging, Palletising, Handling and Product Loading.
- Thermoforming Packaging Machines:
- As the leading manufacturer worldwide of thermoforming packaging machines, MULTIVAC has a model to suit every application and every budget.
MULTIVAC can deliver maximum efficiency and minimum cost. Solutions include: Air, Vacuum, Skin (MultiFresh(TM)) packs and MAP, from 5 to 400 packs per minute.
- MULTIVAC can provide FRITSCH bakery processing equipment for a range of solutions. The product range consists of high-performance equipment and ground-breaking technology for dough forming and processing. FRITSCH offers the right solution for every size of company - from tabletop units to industrial-scale equipment. Premium bakery products are produced with FRITSCH machines throughout the world.
- As a supplier of all grades of films, from the most economical to the most advanced forming and lidding films, MULTIVAC’s bespoke film solutions are used extensively in MAP, Vacuum, Skin and other flexible packaging applications.
MULTIVAC’s Materials Business Unit is supported by a dedicated Technical Sales Team and 50+ MULTIVAC Technicians across the UK. Materials customers also receive inclusive MULTIVAC Service Contracts. We carry 2,000 pallets of stock and can deliver next day anywhere across the UK.
- Engineering & Technical Services:
- MULTIVAC UK provides Engineering and Technical Services to support customers with their MULTIVAC machinery to ensure maximum Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
These services include; maintenance, audit work, contracts, hotline support, preventative maintenance, optimisation, internal training courses and regional support.
- Traysealing Packaging Machines:
- Each traysealer machine is designed to meet individual requirements. Reliability, durability and comprehensive service make MULTIVAC traysealers a resilient link in any production chain.
Solutions include: Air, Skin (MultiFresh(TM)) packs and MAP, from 2 to 150+ packs per minute.
- Vacuum Chamber Packaging Machines:
- From table top to swing lid and belt-fed machines, MULTIVAC Vacuum Chamber machines produce vacuum and MAP packs from 5 to 50 packs per minute.
- Portioning & Slicing Machines:
- High-tech systems ranging from meat temperature control, through to the delivery of final portions to pack. MULTIVAC can provide slicing and portioning solutions, including TVI machines that process all form of red meat into any portion to the exact weight required with minimum and no trim.
- Processing Machines:
- Proud to be the exclusive agent for LASKA Meat Processing Machinery, RISCO Food Processing Solutions and SCHRÖTER Thermal Processing Systems. Solutions include; bowl cutting, filling, mixing, grinding, emulsifying and smoking and cooking.
- Labelling and Inspection Machines:
- MULTIVAC develops innovative labelling and inspection systems to meet individual requirements to ensure brand protection and consumer safety.
Labelling solutions include; Conveyor Belt, Cross/Direct Web, Inline, Stamp, Tabletop and Thermal Transfer. Inspection systems include; Checkweighers, Metal Detectors, Vision and X-ray.
- MULTIVAC UK is a daughter company of MULTIVAC Group:
- The MULTIVAC Group has approximately 5,600 employees worldwide, with some 2,100 based at its headquarters in Wolfertschwenden. With over 80 subsidiaries, the Group is represented on all continents.
Companies represented in the UK
- MULTIVAC, Germany:
- Thermoforming Packaging Machinery, Traysealing Packaging Machinery, Vacuum Chamber Machines, Automation Systems.
- MULTIVAC Marking & Inspection, Germany:
- Labelling and Inspection Systems
- Risco, Italy:
- Vacuum Fillers, Mixers and Grinders for meat, vegetarian and alternative products.
- Schröter Technologie, Germany:
- Hot and Cold Smoking, Live Steam Cooking and Intensive Chilling Units.
- Laska, Austria:
- Bowl Choppers, Emulsifiers, Mincers and Grinders.
- TVI, Germany:
- Portioning Systems, Tempering Systems, Barbecue Skewers and Shashlik Skewers.