NETZSCH PUMPS AND SYSTEMS LTD
NETZSCH Pumps & Systems UK Ltd is a subsidiary of NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH. We specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of progressive cavity and Rotary Lobe pumps (Including 'FSIP' models - Full Service in Place), macerators/grinders, barrel emptying units and dosing systems for low to highly-viscous liquids, with the capability to handle aggressive and abrasive media.
For more than 60 years, we have been offering our customers in the following sectors: environmental, renewable energy, pharmaceutical, food/drink, paper, pulp, chemical, ceramics, oil and gas, cost, time and energy efficient solutions
With a team of experienced engineers in the UK, we can answer your technical queries and provide extensive aftersales for our customers, which include servicing, commissioning (installs) and selling of spare parts.
Our customers are very important to us and we want them to be confident in our products like we are, so we also offer a trial service to give our customers extra peace of mind and satisfaction before they buy.
- Managing Director: Simon Williams
- Pump Sales Manager: Chris Robins
- Progressive Cavity Pumps:
- NETZSCH NEMO Progressing Cavity pumps are used in a wide range of applications and can be found in use in all sectors of industry. They offer a continuous, pressure stable, gentle and low pulsation conveyance for most substances. When using these pumps the main advantage for the operator is that the valve-less positive displacement action is capable of transporting stringy materials in an efficient and safe manner.
- Rotary Lobe Pumps:
- NETZSCH TORNADO Rotary Lobe pump is an extremely versatile and stand-alone model. Used in all industry sectors these pumps offer a continuous and gentle conveyance of substances and capable of dosing in proportion to the rotation speed. Pumps can be selected for a wide range of uses including hygienic and sanitary, waste food, waste oils and AD applications.
- NETZSCH Dosing Technology & Barrel Emptying Units:
- NETZSCH Dosing and Barrel Emptying Units offer highly engineered pumps and control technology that delivers a virtually shear free conveyance and gentle handling of a wide range of substances especially viscous and expensive materials that require accurate dispensing. They are used in all industry sectors especially food, chemical, electrical and automotive.
- NETZSCH Grinders/Macerators:
- NETZSCH M-Ovas is used in all sectors of industry where impurities in the medium inhibit the reliability of the process. The solids in the medium are reliably macerated to prevent pipework and downstream machinery becoming blocked.
- FSIP - Progressive Cavity Pumps:
- At NETZSCH we don't just pride ourselves as a developer and manufacturer, but also as your partner, whether it's from project planning through to complete after sales, we will do our best to cater for all our customers needs. With this in mind, NETZSCH has newly developed the "Full Service in Place" (FSIP) concept for progressing cavity pump. This makes interventions in the pump equipment possible without dismantling the pump from the pipework. This approach has proven itself in practice already for three years with the TORNADO(R) T2 rotary lobe pumps, and a FSIP(R) version of the progressing cavity pump is now established on the market, too.
The new design makes it possible to complete a full service (including the mechanical seal) and back in full operating condition, within 20 minutes, without the need of special tools. The FSIP is also highly versatile for most industries and also integrates into existing installations.
We also provide conversion kits for existing NETZSCH NEMO pumps, however you would need to discuss with our technical team which models apply.
- NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH:
- Waldkraiburg, Germany 84478
Tel: 00 49 8638 63 1030
Companies represented in the UK
- NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH:
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation