NIDEC INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION UK LTD
Throughput, quality and cost have always been key drivers in the packaging industry. But today's customers are looking for more: Increased machine reliability and availability. The flexibility to manufacture a wider range of products, with minimal changeover time. Greater efficiency with less waste. At Nidec Industrial Automation, we share these values. We offer the most trusted and innovative brands in mechanical power transmission, machine motion and Automation Technologies. These brands and product lines include; Control Techniques AC and DC variable speed drives, servos and power conversion technologies Leroy Somer motors and drives All products can be offered individually, as 'bundled packages' or fully assembled in cabinets as fully integrated, certified automation solutions.
- Exhibitions Mananger: David Matthews
- Technical Manager: Mike Wagstaffe
- Motors, AC and DC:
- From .09 to 900 Kw.
- Servo Motors:
- AC brushless Servo motors from 0.25Nm to 500Nm. Safety Encoders. Brakes. Single Cable.
- Industrial PC:
- A range of I7 based fanless PC technologies with Ethercat Master, Ethernet IP Scanner, Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP protocols. Solid State Hard drives.
- Global representation:
- As a global organisation we have direct representation and/or distributors in all major countries in all world areas
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Control Techniques
- Leroy Somer