OAL (OLYMPUS AUTOMATION LTD)
OAL help food manufacturers reduce the costs (Production, Quality, Environmental) of converting raw ingredients into finished products by supplying innovative turn-key engineering systems. OAL is the home of; OAL Connected (label and date code verification, traceability, performance, productivity and recipe management), Steam Infusion (a revolutionary heating and mixing system) and APRIL Robotics (dry weighing, A to B transport, blending and full processing kitchens).
- Managing Director: Harry Norman
- Innovation and Marketing Manager: Jake Norman
- APRIL Robotics:
- Our APRIL Robotics team are dramatically improving productivity, food safety and traceability through the application of technology in food processing. The systems currently support ingredient handling and weighing and full processing kitchens (robotic chef).
- OAL Connected:
- OAL Connected provides food manufacturers with label and date code verification, productivity measurement (OEE), factory integration, QA checks, traceability and paperless recording.
- Steam Infusion:
- Steam Infusion is a revolutionary heating and mixing process that significantly improves the profitability of food manufacturing by reducing cooking times and energy costs.
- OAL have 25-year's proven experience of supplying outstanding turnkey liquid and dry material handling and processing projects to blue chip food manufacturers.
- We have representatives globally.
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- APRIL Robotics
- Olympus Automation
- Steam Infusion