OCME UK LTD
OCME UK Ltd is a subsidiary of OCME Srl, Italy, manufacturers of packaging and palletising machines. We supply individual machines and complete turn-key filling lines to a variety of industries, including beverage, food, toiletry, detergent, oil and paper. We specialise in fully automatic end-of-line palletising schemes and AGV systems.
- Technical Services Manager: Chris Sharp
- After Sales Service Co-ordinator: Jan Tidy
- PERSEUS and ORION Automatic Palletisers:
- Individual machines and complete palletising systems based on low level, high level and robotic palletisers.
- DORADO Automatic Depalletisers:
- For bulk glass, cans and crates.
- ALTAIR Wraparound Case Packers:
- For bottles, cans and multipacks up to 80 cases per minute with the option of automatic division insertion.
- VEGA Trayloader Shrinkwrappers:
- From 25 to over 150 cycles per minute with trays, flat pads or trayless operation.
- LIBRA Filling Machines:
- Rotary and in-line volumetric fillers, weight controlled fillers for oils and detergents, from 200ml to 200 litres.
- Conveyor Systems:
- For multipacks, trays, cases, crates and full pallets.
- Complete Lines:
- Turnkey filling line projects for oils and liquid detergents.
- AURIGA Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV):
- Laser guided vehicles for automatic handling of empty and loaded pallets.
- Packetto Smart and Packetto ECO are new systems that are added to the VEGA shrinkwrap packers to enhance pack quality and reduce film consumption by as much as 30%.
- VIRGO Filling Machines:
- Net Weight Filling Machines specifically for edible oils.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- OCME srl, Italy:
- Filling, packing and palletising equipment. Complete end-of-line systems.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation