OMRON ELECTRONICS UK LTD
Omron Electronics is one of the world's most experienced and innovative Industrial Automation Solution providers. We offer a number of technologies that have an impact on the Packaging sector - Multi-Axis Motion Control, Vision Inspection Systems, Robotics, Safety, Safety Services, Sensing, User Interfaces and compact, open control systems. These combine to provide the machine builder with real benefits in terms of flexible machine design, integrated vision and remote connectivity services.
Furthermore, Omron offers this technology with the support of experienced application engineers who are able to match the requirements of both the machine builder and end user, within effective functional solutions.
- Country Manager: Mark Butters
- Country Manager Designate Sam Tilley
- Distribution Manager: Marc Ioannidis
- Customer Services Manager: Gary Harper
- PRODUCTS SUPPLIED:
- Industrial automation products and components.
- Sysmac Machine Automation Platform:
- The NJ controller integrates motion, logic sequencing, vision and networking under one platform. Sysmac Studio software aims to offer one software for the complete machine.
- Delta, Scara, Articulated and Collaborative robots ideal for Pick & Place applications and are fully integrated with our wide product portfolio.
- Mobile Robots:
- Mobile products provide the logistical productivity and intelligence currently unrealised through conventional conveyance, transport, and AGV systems. These products are people aware, so can work in existing facilities with minimal to no retrofits. Companies utilising this technology experience lower total cost of ownership and significant improvements in the areas of productivity, intelligence, and system start-up.
- Vision Systems:
- A complete range of machine vision solutions is offered from easy to use cost effective vision sensors to advanced PC based machine vision solutions.
- Code Reading and Verification Systems:
- We offer a range of barcode reading solutions including laser and area scan 2D imager's, for industrial code reading applications. We also provide a range of barcode verifier's, for code evaluation and confirmation.
- Inverter Drives:
- Ratings available from 0.1kW to 1MW, models include simple v/f through to closed loop control. Models in the range include logic programming functionality, plus safety integrated.
- Servo Drives:
- Full range up to 15kW. Pulse, analogue and network versions are included in the range, to complement the controller used. EtherCAT and Mechatrolink II are the networks utilised.
- Position and Motion Controllers:
- Starting with pulse control on the PLC, all using the same instruction set. Additionally, dedicated position control cards, including versions with EtherCAT connection; provide control of up to 16 axes.
- Scalable control solutions, ranging from powerful micro-PLCs through to advanced modular systems, supported by a range of industrial network and fieldbus I/O products.
- SYSMAC Studio - a single software programming environment for your applications, covering PLCs, HMIs, Robotics, motion control, regulation, sensing and visualization.
- From 3" monochrome touchscreen units through to 17" industrial panel PCs, Omron offers an operator interface for any application.
- Industrial Sensors:
- A comprehensive range of photoelectric, proximity, fibre optic and displacement sensors offering diverse solutions for all industrial sensing applications.
- A full safety component and solution portfolio is available, ranging from safety relays, limit switches, door switches to light curtains, safety controllers and networked safety control solutions.
- Control & Switching Components:
- Omron has an extensive range of control and switching products, including relays, control gear, limit switches, monitoring products, temperature controllers, power supplies, digital panel meters, timers and counters.
- Safety Services:
- We offer a range of machine safety services that are scalable to fit the needs of small single site enterprises to multi-site global operations. We provide a consistent approach, incorporating the needs of local and international legislative compliance.
- Global Offices:
- Refer to www.industrial.omron.co.uk
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Delta Tau
- Scientific Technoilogies Inc