PAR GROUP LTD
PAR Group manufacture process and supply, engineering plastic, insulation and rubber products to industry and has over 30 years experience serving clients in the UK, Europe and worldwide. We have our own rubber moulding, converting, CNC machining and fabrication facilities. This gives us the capability to manufacture mouldings, extrusions, gaskets and precision engineered components. We also have the facilities to engineer and fabricate plastics including CNC, routers, grinders, millers, turners, formers and polishers. We have in house welding facilities and manufacture a range of sleeves and connectors using coated fabrics and abrasive resistant films. We also supply high temperature insulation materials and health & safety products. We stock Hose & Ducting and can manufacture hose assemblies using our extensive range of Couplings and Clamps.
- Machine Guards - Clear Plastic:
- Machine guards are designed to maintain hygiene and worker safety. They are generally used on manufacturing lines and are a requirement to comply with health and safety regulations.
PAR group manufacture machine guards using our own in house facilities. We have the capability to fabricate, form, bend, weld, bond and polish and can manufacture machine guards from simple to complex designs. Guards can be manufactured from existing samples or drawings.
- Plastic Chutes:
- Plastic chutes are commonly used in gravity feed applications for the conveying and sorting of dry food stuff, grain, powders, dust and other light abrasive materials. We can manufacture plastic chutes in many different shapes, sizes and materials. They have extremely tough welded joints and we can manufacture square to round and tapered if required. Flanges and cut outs can also be incorporated.
- Flexible Connectors:
- Using our own in house welding and stitching facilities, we have the capability to manufacture various flexible connectors including sleeves, chutes, compensators and bellows. We stock a wide range of materials including rubber, polyurethane and industrial fabrics and can manufacture flexible connectors to suit a wide range of applications. High temperature, abrasion resistant, food quality and metal detectable materials are available and we can also incorporate reinforcing rings and cuffed ends in to the design for increased strength.
- Bag Maker Chutes:
- PAR Group manufacture bag maker chutes commonly used on packaging machinery. Our most common types include chutes fabricated from clear PETG and white/natural polypropylene plastic. We also manufacture our own branded product Versa-chute®; a flexible, abrasion resistant polyurethane chute designed for the transfer and sorting of abrasive materials. Versa-chute® reduces the risk of product contamination and is easy to remove from machinery compared to rigid plastic types.
- Plastic Machining:
- PAR Group are one of the UK's foremost plastic machining companies and machine engineering plastic components using highly advanced CNC machining technology. This gives us the capability to manufacture parts from simple to highly complex shapes. We have an extensive range of plastic machining facilities including CNC machining, cutting, routing, lathing, drilling and milling. We also have a team of highly experienced engineers and CAD technology, enabling us to precision engineer components to your exact requirements. Examples of our work for the packaging industry include wear strips, chain guides, scrolls / timing screws, machined parts, star wheels and change parts.
- Wear Strips:
- Wear strips are commonly used to prevent chain or belt movement and reduce vibration which can increase bearing and motor loads. PAR Group have the facilities to extrude our own branded Corrothene® UHMW wear strips to almost any profile. We have tools for a wide range of standard profiles along with in-house tool making facilities enabling us to extrude bespoke wear strips to your exact requirements. We also have the capability to machine wear strips using our highly advanced CNC machining technology.
- Metal Detectable Rubber and Plastics:
- PAR Group manufacture and supply a wide range of metal detectable products. Many of these products are food approved and contain additives which are visible to metal detector scanning equipment, so that any contamination in the product can be easily identified. Our most popular products include Gaskets, Rubber & Plastic Sheeting, Machined Plastic Parts, Transfer Sleeves & Chutes, Roller Covers, Extruded Rubber Profiles and PTFE Heat Sealing Tapes.
- Gasket Manufacture:
- PAR Group are one of the UK's leading gasket manufacturers and supply to many industries in the UK, throughout Europe and Worldwide. We have the capability to manufacture precision cut gaskets using highly advanced CNC cutting technology, thereby eliminating the need for tooling. We can manufacture single units or large quantities using a wide variety of gasket materials held in stock including rubber sheeting, sponge sheeting and non-asbestos compressed fibre. Food approved and metal detectable materials are also available. We also offer a same day manufacturing service for urgent requirements.
- Nylon Casting:
- Nylon casting is ideal for manufacturing large sheets, rods or tubes that are not readily available. This unique plastic casting process is also suitable for manufacturing the same plastic component required on a regular basis. At PAR Group we manufacture our own brand of Corromide® cast Nylon 6 in rods, sheets and tubes. We hold tooling for a range of standard sizes and also offer a custom nylon casting service for specific customer requirements. We have ultra-sonic detection equipment and can carry out inspections on castings for voids and porosity upon request. We also offer an in house plastic machining service for all our nylon castings. Example of our castings for the packaging industry include sprockets, scrolls and large bespoke machined components.
- Rubber Moulding:
- PAR Group offer the complete rubber moulding service using a wide range of rubber compounds, many of which are held in stock. We have a number of in-house rubber moulding presses giving us the capability to manufacture various moulded parts from small detailed components to large rubber blocks. We have a range of standard rubber moulding tools and can also manufacture bespoke mouldings to suit your requirements. We can also incorporate metal parts into our mouldings such as reinforcing plates and threaded inserts.
- Rubber Extrusions:
- PAR offer a comprehensive range of extruded rubber profiles to suit almost every application. Our service covers the design of tooling, supply of samples, manufacture, inspection and delivery. Our extrusions are available in many compounds including neoprene, nitrile, EPDM, silicone, Viton®, hypalon and natural.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation