Piab provides smart solutions for the automated world and is an innovative designer and manufacturer of suction cups, vacuum pumps, vacuum conveyors, ergonomic lifters and various gripper solutions, enabling thousands of end users and machine producers to automate production environments.
Through research and development, Piab has introduced SMART, Industry 4.0 ready solutions into many of its existing products to further improve energy-efficiency, productivity and working environments.
- Sales Director UK and Ireland: Mark Grainger
- Regional Director Europe: Martin Berg
- Technical Sales Office Manager: Ian Hodkinson
- Business Development Manager: Victoria Hamlin
- Vacuum Suction Cups:
- - Flat, Bellows, Oval, Deep and Foam suction cup options.
- Sizes: 02 - 300mm diameter.
- Mark free, high temperature and food grade options.
piGRIP® the first modular suction cup to meet over 90% of applications.
VALUE LINE RANGE:
The suction cups are available in flat-concave, bellows and long bellows shapes with diameters from 20-75 mm. The durable TPE-U material provides good wear resistance.
- Pneumatic Vacuum Pumps:
- Piab's multistage COAX® cartridge technology is smaller, more efficient and more reliable than conventional vacuum ejector pumps and is more flexible, modular and efficient, providing three times more vacuum flow than conventional systems, offering increased speed, high reliability and reduction of energy consumption.
VALUE LINE RANGE:
The small and lightweight vacuum ejector pumps can be installed directly on the hose very close to the point of vacuum. This feature provides the benefit of faster evacuation times to keep up with higher cycling machine speeds.
- GRIPPER SOLUTIONS:
- - KENOS® Large area gripper heads.
- piCOBOT® Designed for collaborative robot and smaller industrial robots.
- piSOFTGRIP® Vacuum-driven soft gripper for sensitive and delicate objects.
- Configurable 3D printed gripper heads
- EOAT - END OF ARM TOOLING:
- - Sprue/part grippers
- Sprue cutters
- Gripper fingers
- Gripper/mounting arms
- Frame profiles (Round and square options)
- Frame connectors
- Mounting clamps
- Quick change systems
- ERGONOMIC HANDLING SOLUTIONS:
- User friendly manual handling solutions proven to reduce strain injuries and increase productivity.
Applications: Parcels, baggage, sacks/bags, boards, glass, kegs/barrels, bottles, food, stone, windows etc.
NEW - piLIFT® SMART
The first vacuum lifter ever that meets the needs of industry 4.0.
- VACUUM CONVEYORS:
- piFLOW® - A modular range of 304 and 316 stainless steel vacuum conveyors suitable for powder and granular transfer within the following industries:
USDA, FDA and ATEX compliant options.
Available with electrical mechanical vacuum pumps.
piFLOW®t Tablet Vacuum Conveyor
A new and gentler way to convey tablets!
Optimised for the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and food industries.
- Minimises damage to the material
- Highly modular, easy to clean and energy efficient
- Compatible with FDA approved applications.
- Pneumatics Ireland:
- Dublin, Eire (Vacuum Technique/Components)
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- VALUE LINE®
- piCOMPACT®23 SMART
- piFLOW®p SMART
- piLIFT® SMART