PILZ AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY
3 Little Colliers Field
Pilz Automation Technology offers automation products and complete solutions for use wherever there is a requirement to ensure the safety of plant or personnel. The Company also offers machine safety consultancy from initial plant or machine assessment through to engineering and final sign off. The Pilz training programme, which includes City & Guilds assured, TÜV certified and CPD accredited courses, has taken a leading role for 30 years in educating the market with regard to safety legislation.
Pilz's experience, in-house expertise and breadth of product and service offerings enable their engineers to deliver harmonised and complete solutions that optimise both productivity and safety, either working independently or alongside a client's team. Projects can vary from single machines to complete plant overhauls; customers range from SME's to many high profile household names.
As ambassadors for safety, Pilz is also involved in numerous national and international committees - covering areas from development of industry standards through to current topics such as Industry 4.0 and Cyber Security - so that they can actively help to shape the future of industrial automation.
- General Manager: Steve Farrow
- Head of Sales & Marketing: Jamie Walton
- Head of Services: Richard Tye
- Marketing Manager: Joanne Harris
- Control technology:
- PNOZ Relays for electrical safety, Relays for functional safety, PNOZmulti Configurable control systems, Compact programmable control systems; Software platform PNOZmulti Configurator. PDP Decentralised periphery (remote I/O).
- Automation system PSS4000:
- Controller and I/O systems, Decentralised and remote I/O systems, Real-time Ethernet, Software platform PAS 4000.
- Safety sensors:
- PSEN Safety switches, Safe hinge switches, Safety gate systems, Safety light beams/curtains/grids, Safety laser scanners, Radar-based protection zone monitoring, Safe rope pull switches.
- Operator and visualisation systems:
- PASvisu visualisation software, PMI Operator terminals, PIT Control and signal devices, PITmode Operating mode & access permission systems.
- SafetyBUS p Network components, SafetyNET p Industrial communication.
- System software and tools, Application software including PAScal safety level calculator (for both EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061).
- Consulting and Engineering:
- Risk assessment; PUWER assessment, Safety concept; Safety design, System implementation, Safety validation, UKCA/CE marking, International compliance services, Plant assessment, Inspection of safeguards, Engineering Services, PRMS force and pressure measurement system for HRC.
- Machinery Safety Courses - City & Guilds assured/TÜV certified/CPD accredited, including CE/UKCA Marking, PUWER, Safety Design Incorporating EN ISO13849-1/EN 62061, Robot/HRC Safety.
- Pilz Automation Technology:
- is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pilz GmbH & Co KG, a family owned German company with global operations.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation