Premier Labellers are one of the few UK's leading manufacturers of innovative and high quality labelling machines. Covering a range of equipment from standalone applicators to in-line single and multi-head labelling machines, a solution is available for most self-adhesive label applications.
We design, build, test, and distribute our self-adhesive labelling machinery from our site in Harwich, Essex. Thriving on our ability to provide modular solutions that are built to your requirements. Our machines are designed for high accuracy and high quality labelling results, with a range of standard and special purpose customisations to get the finish your business desires. We pride ourselves on being flexible to our customers, with proven success.
Our customer base spans across a broad spectrum of industries including: cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, CBD, toiletries, chemicals, and more. Our labelling machines are not industry specific and we provide labelling solutions to new markets every day. With over 25 years of industry experience, our bespoke designs can be developed for most industries.
- Managing Director: Tracie White
- Operations Director: Damian McGloin
- Business Development Manager: Josh White
- P250 (UK):
- The Premier P250 is a fully automatic front, back and/or wraparound bottle labelling machine that is designed to handle a wide range of self-adhesive labelling applications, with the highest level of accuracy and reliability. The P250 will comfortably label at high speeds whilst retaining its renowned ±0.5mm label placement accuracy with our Label Centralisation Technology. The P250 can also be offered as an auto-switching model, allowing for zero downtime during a production run.
- P2000 Tamper- Evident Carton Labeller (Pharma)
- The P2000 is specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry, to meet the EU Falsified Medicines Directive for human consumption. The P2000 can either be supplied as a standalone tamper-evident carton labelling machine, or with a optional integrated serialisation systems. It features a small footprint for line integration and a fully interlocked guard enclosure to ensure operator safety.
- P120 3 Roller Wrap (UK):
- The P120 Three-Roller Wrap has been designed to handle almost every type of medium and high speed wraparound bottle label applications. Capable of applying a single full wrap label or two labels in orientation to each other around the circumference of the product using our innovative three-roller system. Almost any type of round container in glass or plastic can be labelled accurately with our 3 roller system, with extreme precision at speeds of up to 60 units per minute. A Twin lane version available for labelling upto 100 products/min.
- P120 Mini Wrap (UK):
- The Premier P120 'Mini-Wrap' is a cost-effective wraparound labelling solution that is designed to handle round products, and will perform at an average speed of 80-100 units per minute. The unit is designed to suit contract packing environments and utilises small spaces with it's compact after-roll wraparound system.
- P150 (UK):
- The Premier P150 is a fully automatic front, back and/or wraparound labelling machine that is designed to handle a range of self-adhesive labelling applications but with less flexibility than the P250. The P150 is an economic solution suited to flat sided containers and/or round bottles.
- P150 TE (UK):
- The Premier P150-TE is our economic solution to tamper-evident carton labelling. It was initially designed for applying tamper seals to gift packs for the cosmetics industry, however the P150-TE can be also supplied with optional extras including missing label sensors and lockable reject bins.
- P105 (UK):
- Vignette/Tamper Evident labelling system. Top and or base head with full security, printing and inspection options.
- P500 (UK):
- The Premier P500 offers brand owners the design freedom to create a high quality product appearance at a lower cost by applying self-adhesive labels to non-printed metal or plastic tubes. The Premier P500 tube labelling machine is designed to apply oriented, non-oriented, partial-wrap, and full-wrap labels to a wide variety of empty flexible tubes.
- P100 (UK):
- The Premier P100 label applicator series features quick release fittings to to ensure minimum downtime when changing label reels. With its fully adjustable support stand, it can be positioned in the most hard to get at and awkward positions. The P100 can also be specified to incorporate an integrated 800mm long, food grade conveyor and can run at speeds of up to 100 products per minute.
- P100 T/B (UK):
- The Premier P100 top and/or base labelling machine has been designed to provide a highly cost effective solution, to efficiently and accurately apply labels to the top and/or base of all types of rigid and flexible products, at speeds of up to 100 products per minute. Constructed from 304 grade Stainless Steel, the P100 features and integrated 1.2m long x 300mm or 400mm wide food quality belt conveyor system.
- P100 C-Wrap (UK):
- The Premier C-Wrap labelling unit has been specifically developed at the request of the meat packing industry, to enable multi-pack stacking and eye level shopping, to encourage easy label reading. The three panel wrap labelling machine will label top, three panel, and full wrap packs; and can be supplied with an integrated check-weight system.
- P90 (UK):
- Applying narrow edge labels in a wide edge format up to 60 packs per minute without the need to rotate packs. Designed specifically for the fresh meat packing industry.
- Contract Packing:
- We also run our own in-house contract packing and labelling service with full logistics and warehouse management.
- Premier Labellers:
- We have representation in the following countries:Belgium, Canada, Egypt, France, Indonesia, Mexico, Philippines, Sweden, South Africa, USA, India, China, Middle East. Contact Premier Labellers direct for your nearest local sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation