QUIN SYSTEMS LIMITED
Quin Systems specialise in providing high speed end of line case packing systems, and are experts in providing innovative solutions for the confectionery, snack, ready meals, pharmaceutical and other industries.
Our Casepacker and Versapack machines use unique, patented technology to offer market-leading performance combined with compact footprint and an outstanding return on investment. We are happy to work in partnership with the customer to provide bespoke systems, and can provide complete turnkey solutions.
For additional information please have a look at: www.casepacker.co.uk www.versapack.co.uk www.quin.co.uk
- Managing Director: Mike Webb
- Engineering Director: John Lambe
- Casepacker (UK):
- End of line automatic high-speed case packing system. Up to 100 packing cycles or layers per minute. Infeed rates of 200+ products per minute. Case rate 20+ cases per minute.
- Versapack (UK):
- End of line automatic high-speed case packing system with integral case erector. Up to 100 packing cycles or layers per minute. Infeed rates of 200+ products per minute.
Case rate 20+ cases per minute. Very compact footprint.
- Rtheta (UK):
- Patented high speed product handling module. Capable of 100 pick and place cycles per minute. Compact and scalable.
- Case Erectors (UK):
- High speed case erectors using tape or hot melt glue.
- Case Sealers (UK):
- Case closing and sealing using tape or holt melt glue.
- Conveyors (UK):
- Powered roller, flexible link, gravity and belt conveyor systems.
- Tray Erectors (UK):
- Corrugated tray erectors.
- Northeast Motion Inc:
- Rhode Island, USA.
- Etta Systems:
- Damascus, Syria.
- Unimotion Controls:
- Ewin Technology:
- Yuan Xian, Taiwan.
Companies represented in the UK
- LinMot, Switzerland:
- Highly dynamic linear motor systems.
Speeds of 7m/sec and acceleration of 900m/sec2, up to 2700N force.
Also linear-rotary motors.
Complete with a modular drive system.
- SBC (Parker) Motors & Drives, Italy:
- A comprehensive range of servomotors and servo drives.
- IRT Drives, Switzerland:
- Servo drives plus upgrades for older IRT systems including 1500 and 1300 series.
- Bahr Modultechnik, Germany:
- Modular linear positioning systems with a choice of drive including timing belt, ballscrew or trapezoidal thread spindles, and toothed racks.
- ESA Automation:
- Broad range of solutions including text terminals, graphic HMIs, touch screens, Windows CE and Linux terminals, plus industrial PCs.
- Q CONTROL
- Q DRIVE