R. A JONES & CO.
R.A Jones designs and manufactures all the equipment necessary for the efficient and profitable production of aerosols and sprays. Applications ranging from semi automatic to the fastest filling lines in the world. This is complemented by a complete range of equipment for testing the quality and safety of the products, for applying actuators and overcaps. R.A Jones are also an expert in the supply of complete filling rooms and safety systems for flammable propellants. R.A Jones also supply fully integrated bottle filling lines for Milk and Juice 60 - 500 bpm and also integrated filling lines for preformed cup filling and lid sealing and overcapping systems with integrated modified atmosphere packaging for products including coffee, cheese, meat products, desserts and snacks. In addition we supply chubmaking machines for meat products, petfoods, explosives and resin bolts.
- Technical Manager - UK Operations: Leon Finn
- UK Operations Manager: Mark Jordan
- Spares Manager: Andrew Kenny
- Financial Controller: Jose Pena
- Aerosol Filling Equipment:
- For all operations from 20-500cpm. The leading supplier for over 50 years to the worldwide aerosol industry for filling and process systems with an installed base of more than 50% of the global industry comprising;- can handling, filling, valve insertion, crimping, gas filling, houses and safety systems, water test systems, buttoning, capping and fully automated lines up to 500 cpm.
- Liquid Filling - Rotary Level Fillers and cappers:
- Range of machines to fill glass, HDPE and PET bottles 100ml to 3 litre capacity up to 18,000 per hour: Juice, milk, cream, water, spirits. Also a range of bottle debaggers, invert-clean machines and high speed bottle conveying solutions.
- Cup Filling and Sealing:
- From 2 lane to 12 lane pre formed filling, lid sealing and overcapping with gas flushing.
- Rotary lid sealing:
- 50 -100/min lid conduction sealers with gas flushing.
- In Line lid sealing:
- Linear sealers with gas flushing. Three models to cover speeds from 100 to 500 /min using conduction or capless induction sealing.
- Cap Applicators:
- In line cap application for cups, trays and containers up to 500/min.
- Chub filling machines:
- Continuous motion chub form fill seal machines for meat products, cheese, explosives with wire clipping from roll stock.
- Spares and Service:
- Comprehensive package for all installed machines, with a 24 hour on-call service.
- A full range of Horizontal, Top Load and Vertical cartoning machines for speeds 120 - 600 cpm.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- MAP Systems