REA JET LIMITED
1st Floor , Gateway House
4 Penham Way, Grove Business Park
- Sales Director: David Hobson
REA JET offer a complete range of products for contact-free industrial coding and marking from one source. We design and manufacture the complete product range at our headquarters located south of Frankfurt, in Germany. REA JET's robust and proven coding and marking systems, replace contact-based obsolete technologies such as stamps and stencils. Successfully offering our product line worldwide since 1982.
- DOD - Large Character Ink Jet Printer:
- REA JET's industrial Large Character Ink Jet Printer proven in harsh industrial environments for decades.
Unique robust construction that's IP65 rated. Modular design ideal for coding Building products, Tyres, Steel, timber and Plastic products. Industry 4.0 ready and easy to operate.
- HR - High Resolution Ink Jet Printers:
- REA JET High Resolution coding and marking systems print high-quality barcodes, logos, and alphanumeric information.
The REA JET HR is an innovative coding and marking solution for use in the pharmaceutical, foodstuffs, wood, paper, packaging, label printing or mailing industries.
Maintenance-free product coding and marking for your production. Robust IP65 stainless steel housing. Industry 4.0 ready and easy to operate.
- ST - Spray Technology Systems:
- REA JET Spray systems reliably fulfil a number of applications.
Scrap marking of defective goods with dots or lines. Indicators of inspected quality in automated manufacturing processes. Coloured line marking for pipes, profiles and endless products. Multi-coloured dot- and line-marking, for differentiation between product types. Welded seam marking in manufacturing metal profiles. Mechanically detectable line markings for edge trimming application of location- and position-markings, as well as bend here and cut here markings.
- GK - Large format High Resolution Ink Jet Printers:
- The REA JET GK is a large format high resolution piezzo based print technology.
Ideal for printing onto the sides of cartons as a label replacement technology, for EPAL approved pallet marking or timber/gypsum board stack marking.
The GK is a maintenance free coding solution with a modular design and innovative additional software solutions. Industry 4.0 ready and easy to operate.
- SC - Continuous Ink Jet:
- REA JET's latest version of its SC range is a highly capable, low maintenance small character printer.
It can print up to 48 pixels high and has a top speed of over 400m/min. The system is easy to use and simple in design, making it very reliable and easy to service.
The SC is ideal for small batch codes and best before dates, logos and 2D codes, especially on difficult, curved or oddly shaped products. Industry 4.0 ready and easy to operate.
- CL & FL - CO2 and Fibre Lasers:
- The REA JET laser range is available in a variety of formats to suit almost any application.
This consumable free solution is ideally suited to high volume producers who want to reduce their running costs and to customers who require infallible marking.
Our laser designs have an IP65 option for harsh environments and some unique benefits for installing in limited spaces. Industry 4.0 ready and easy to operate.
- Verifier - 1D and 2D code verification:
- The REA Verifier range offer offline 1D (barcode) and 2D (Data Matrix/QR) code verification to ISO and GS1 standards.
Ensure your supply chain and products are robust and protected from recall due to code errors. These systems are used throughout the pharmaceutical, logistics and manufacturing industries and offer ultimate offline grading and quality control.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- REA Elektronik GmbH:
- Manufacturer of industrial coding and marking equipment.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation