RILEY AUTOMATION LTD
Riley Automation, established for over 55 years, designs and manufactures a comprehensive and diverse range of parts handling and linear vibratory systems.
Their innovative solutions are used in a wide variety of applications for food, pharmaceutical, confectionery, packaging, electrical, electronics, automotive and associated manufacturing and process industries.
From their purpose built headquarters in Derby they manufacture under license from the FMC Corporation in the USA, a company whose Syntron(R) materials handling equipment is well known throughout the world.
As part of their ongoing commitment to quality, Riley provide customers with a comprehensive spares and after sales service.
- Sales Director: Mick Sturgess
- Technical Director: Andy Hooley
- Vibratory Bowl Feeders (UK):
- Systems to feed, orient and present components for secondary operations and assembly processes.
- Centrifugal and Rotary Feeders (UK):
- For gentle handling and high output rates, centrifugal and rotary feeders offer the ultimate solution.
- Linear Feeders (UK):
- Transfer of oriented components by electromagnetic mechanisms.
- Hopper Elevators (UK):
- For lifting product from low or ground levels into bulk hoppers or secondary feeders.
- Component Counting and Bagging Systems (UK):
- Automated component counting and packaging systems for bulk, single or multiple products and packs.
- Step Feeders:
- Components are drawn from a bulk hopper and oriented horizontally as they travel up a staircase of flights.
- Linear Vibratory Feeders (UK):
- Linear troughs for feeding, metering, spreading and screening of powders, granules, flavourings, spices and small components.
- Hopper Vibrators (UK):
- To assist in the movement of bulk product by controlled agitation.
- Vibratory Tables (UK):
- For increasing weight capacity in filling containers, these tables are used extensively for vibrating moulds and forms to eliminate air voids and settling product.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- FMC, USA:
- Syntron vibratory products.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation