RNA AUTOMATION LTD
RNA are specialists in the supply of speical purpose machinery, providing industry with nearly 2000 systems annually.
Alongside our world renowned range of bowl feeders and conveyors, we can offer a unique range of standard and customised automation solutions.
We have in house R&D capability combined with the strength of our standard core products. RNA are specified suppliers to most leading pharmaceutical, medical device and automotive manufacturers.
The RNA robotic system can offer low cost, high mechanical reliability, excellent versatility and short cycle times with a wide variety of components. With the RNA system it is possible to automate small or large batches and achieve good profitability even with annual volumes as low as a thousand components.
RNA automated vision inspection systems are designed for a broad spectrum of components. Quality control checks, OCR and batch sorting applications are a few examples. Advanced robot and vision systems provide future proof automation and maximum flexibility.
Our range also includes high quality rotary index tables and precision link conveyors.
All our equipment is characterised by RNA's reputation for reliability and exceptional returns on investment.
* Assembly Machines
* Vibratory Feeding Systems
* Collaborative Robot Systems
* Robotic Systems
* Vision Inspection Systems
* Special purpose handling systems
- Managing Director: Stuart Brettell
- Sales Director: Dave Hanslow
- Engineering Manager: Phil Baker
- Vibratory Bowl Feeders (UK):
- Orientation and feeding of component parts in single or multiple outlets.
- Bespoke Assembly Machines (UK):
- Automated Assembly Machines, Manufacturing Systems.
- Special purpose Machines (UK):
- Design, develop and build assembly automation and test solutions on a global scale.
- Rotary Indexing Tables:
- Rotary tables, indexers, rotary indexing table, rotary table assembly system solutions.
- Robotic Systems (UK):
- Integrated Robot and vision system, Robotic Systems Integration, Robot Clipping Systems, ROBO-FLEX series
- Collaborative Robots:
- Collaborative robot integration, full bespoke manufacturing solution
- Vision Inspection Systems (UK):
- Turnkey vision solutions for a broad spectrum of components; Presence/Absence detection; Defect detection; Vision test & measurement; vision guided robot; Part verification; OCR/OCV; Sorting; Barcode reading and traceability
- Centrifugal Feeders (UK):
- Gentle handling of component parts at high speeds.
- Linear Feeders (UK):
- Linear movement by electro-magnetic vibration.
- Loading Elevators (UK):
- For bulk handling of component parts.
- Conveyors (UK):
- Flat band conveyors, slat band conveyors, conveyors for special applications.
- Electronic Control (UK):
- Control systems for parts handling equipment.
- Transfer Escapements (UK):
- Release parts into single position.
- Tray Palletisation:
- Loading and accumulation of tray feed systems.
- 3-Axis Vibration Feeders:
- Agents for Asyril's Asycube Series - Flexible 3-Axis Vibration Feeders offering high performance part feeding.
- Rhein-Nadel Automation GmbH:
- Aachen, Germany. 0049 241 5109159.
- Vibrant SA:
- Barcelona, Spain. 0034933777300.
- HSH Automation AG:
- Herzogenbuchsee, Switzerland. 0041 629561000.
- RNA Italia:
- Via Caccialepori 36 I-20148 Milano, Italy 0039 02 36728755
- United Components A/S:
- Middelfart, Danmark 0045 64 40 09 70
Companies represented in the UK
- Rhein-Nadel Automation GmbH:
- Vibratory feeders, vision systems, linear feeders, elevators, parts handling units, stepping feeders.
- Asyril SA:
- RNA and Asyril cooperate in the development and sales of Flexible Part Feeding Systems and Vibration Platforms. 3-axis vibration Asycube flexible feeders.
- Italplant S.r.l:
- Rotary Index tables and precision link conveyors.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation