ROCKWELL AUTOMATION LIMITED
Rockwell Automation is one of the world's leading suppliers of industrial automation products. We work with machine builders around the country - and globally - providing effective solutions to their manufacturing needs. Through our Allen- Bradley range we supply products including push buttons, controllers, drives, software and services such as training, technical support and asset management. Extend Your Performance Gains Through Integrated Architecture You can extend your product performance gains across your business with Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture - the only integrated control and information platform that runs discrete, motion, drives, process and safety control - assuring that different automation technologies work together. Solutions For Your Industry When you choose Rockwell Automation, you engage a team of experts who have helped streamline processes in a wide range of industries around the world - with a long history of expertise in project installations and complex problem-solving. For example: MACHINE BUILDING SOLUTIONS Value delivered to Machine Builders includes:- * Faster Time to Market - through modular and standardised machine designs, efficient code reuse, on machine solutions, scaleable control and information platforms and a world class distribution network * Lower Total Cost to Design, Develop and Deliver - through training, reduced project engineering, productivity toolkits, software libraries, global technical assistance, project management, customer support; and scaleable, modular, flexible and open automation control and information systems * Innovation, Throughput, and Performance - through investments in innovative technology, domain expertise, design efficiencies, and scaleable control and information platforms * Cooperative Business Partnerships - through vast industry knowledge and standards expertise, global technical resources, global end-user relationships, Partner Network, and global service and support in 80+ countries. As one of the world's leading automation innovators, Rockwell Automation has its finger on the pulse of robotics development, and is the ideal partner for delivering powerful and effective packaging solutions and effective packaging solutions. Benefits Include: * The implementation of robotics technology helps us improve machine flexibility and reduce changeover time. It also lowers long-term costs associated with training, configuration and maintenance. * By using integrated robot control, users can more easily support packaging lines by using one common hardware and software architecture. Shared development tools allow engineering resources to be reused. For example, a manufacturer can easily scale from one line to three. * An extensive Logix robotic application AOI library is available for a range of robot applications. The library includes support for common robotic functions such as pick-and-place path programming, ancillary axis control, conveyor tracking algorithms and vision system part location *NEW" MIDRANGE SOLUTIONS The Midrange Architecture System extends the Integrated Architecture portfolio to smaller applications. The system includes a series of scalable CompactLogix programmable automation controllers (PACs), servo drives, I/O, visualization and simplification tools. With high-performance features such as integrated motion, safety, EtherNet/IP connectivity and re-usable development tools, the Midrange Architecture System gives users the ability to standardize on one control platform for small to large-scale applications on a single network. SERVICES & SUPPORT Optimise Your Automation Assets to Meet Your Production and Business Goals Through Rockwell Automation Services & Support, you can define and implement a maintenance strategy with the right combination of predictive, preventive and reactive elements to achieve your goals. Our Services & Support portfolio is delivered through an integrated, global network of remanufacturing facilities, exchange hubs, onsite support dispatch centres, training classrooms, remote support centres, and online tools. Through this network, you can obtain the technical information and resources you need to optimise the performance and utilisation of your automation equipment - and improve your top and bottom line.
- OEM Sales Manager: Kevin Wright
- Midrange Solutions:
- Rockwell Automation has expanded its offering to bring Integrated Architecture to smaller applications at an attractive price point. The midrange system includes a series of CompactLogix controllers, scalable servo drives, I/O, visualisation and simplification tools, and key performance features including integrated motion on EtherNet/IP.
- Drives & Motors:
- PowerFlex(R) AC and DC Drives offer solutions for motor control applications from low to medium voltage and from simple to complex. Our motors are designed for optimum variable speed performance and service life. Our drives and motors are input/output control-matched to make it easy to select a combination for your requirements.
- Programmable Controllers:
- Our control solutions set the standard: from the original programmable logic controller (PLC) to the technology embodied in the scalable, multi-disciplined and information-enabled programmable automation controller (PAC). Our safety-certified controllers support your SIL 2 and SIL 3 application needs.
- Computers & Operator Interface:
- Visualisation products provide windows into critical production and process information and enterprise data. Across every type of industry, application and manufacturing environment, these products accelerate development and enhance operation.
- Energy Monitoring:
- Our Energy Monitoring products keep you well-informed of how much power you use, what your major loads are, when you use electric power the most, how much you pay for it, and the quality of the power you use. Use these Energy Monitoring hardware and software products to improve your equipment productivity and life, reduce your power use and its costs, and increase your company's profits.
- Motion Control:
- Motion Control products include a broad range of servo drives, servo motors and actuators. Our servo drive portfolio extends from compact single-axis drives for simple applications to high-performance multi-axis servo drives which fit seamlessly into your Integrated Architecture system. Rotary and linear servo motors provide a wide range of output power for a variety of environmental challenges. Our actuators provide simplified out-of-the box solutions for precise linear positioning.
- Rockwell Software:
- Information from your control system in context and on demand gives you an advantage: analyze production, improve equipment performance and product quality. The power of information is only a click away with Rockwell Software.
- Process Solutions:
- The Rockwell Automation PlantPAx systems and solutions portfolio helps customers achieve process automation excellence in their plants.
- Safety Solutions:
- Rockwell Automation expertise, experience, and technologies have established us as the world leader in industrial safety, helping reduce injuries and costs while improving productivity with functional safety solutions for machine, process, and electrical safety applications. Machinery Safety Innovative safety solutions can enhance the functional operation of machinery to help improve safety, productivity, and reduce waste. Process Safety Over 40 years of experience providing process safety solutions to satisfy cost, safety integrity level (SIL 1,2 and 3), performance, and availability requirements including ESD, F&G, Turbine and Compressor, Combustion Control and CPC. Electrical Safety See the measures you can take to reduce the risk of an arc flash occurrence, and reduce worker exposure to electrical hazards.
- Machine Builder (OEM) Solutions:
- Rockwell Automation offers machine builders a full range of machine control solutions, from cost-effective component to highly integrated systems. Each of these easily implemented solutions help you speed time to market and lower total cost to design, develop and deliver your machine.
- Rockwell Automation has developed the most innovative motion solution on the market today - iTRAK, The Intelligent Track System. iTRAK is a modular, scalable linear motor system that allows for independent control of multiple movers on straight or curvilinear paths. Gone are the rotary driven chains, belts and gears of the past. iTRAK replaces hardware with simple, effective software profiles redefining speed and flexibility in automation.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation