ROCKWELL AUTOMATION LIMITED
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 24,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing the Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
- CPG and Life Sciences Marketing Lead EMEA Montse Moro
- OEM Sales Manager: Kevin Wright
- Midrange Solutions:
- Rockwell Automation has expanded its offering to bring Integrated Architecture to smaller applications at an attractive price point. The midrange system includes a series of CompactLogix controllers, scalable servo drives, I/O, visualisation and simplification tools, and key performance features including integrated motion on EtherNet/IP.
- Drives & Motors:
- PowerFlex(R) AC and DC Drives offer solutions for motor control applications from low to medium voltage and from simple to complex. Our motors are designed for optimum variable speed performance and service life. Our drives and motors are input/output control-matched to make it easy to select a combination for your requirements.
- Programmable Controllers:
- Our control solutions set the standard: from the original programmable logic controller (PLC) to the technology embodied in the scalable, multi-disciplined and information-enabled programmable automation controller (PAC). Our safety-certified controllers support your SIL 2 and SIL 3 application needs.
- Computers & Operator Interface:
- Visualisation products provide windows into critical production and process information and enterprise data. Across every type of industry, application and manufacturing environment, these products accelerate development and enhance operation.
- Energy Monitoring:
- Our Energy Monitoring products keep you well-informed of how much power you use, what your major loads are, when you use electric power the most, how much you pay for it, and the quality of the power you use. Use these Energy Monitoring hardware and software products to improve your equipment productivity and life, reduce your power use and its costs, and increase your company's profits.
- Motion Control:
- Motion Control products include a broad range of servo drives, servo motors and actuators. Our servo drive portfolio extends from compact single-axis drives for simple applications to high-performance multi-axis servo drives which fit seamlessly into your Integrated Architecture system. Rotary and linear servo motors provide a wide range of output power for a variety of environmental challenges. Our actuators provide simplified out-of-the box solutions for precise linear positioning.
- Rockwell Software:
- Information from your control system in context and on demand gives you an advantage: analyze production, improve equipment performance and product quality. The power of information is only a click away with Rockwell Software.
- Process Solutions:
- The Rockwell Automation PlantPAx systems and solutions portfolio helps customers achieve process automation excellence in their plants.
- Safety Solutions:
- Rockwell Automation expertise, experience, and technologies have established us as the world leader in industrial safety, helping reduce injuries and costs while improving productivity with functional safety solutions for machine, process, and electrical safety applications. Machinery Safety Innovative safety solutions can enhance the functional operation of machinery to help improve safety, productivity, and reduce waste. Process Safety Over 40 years of experience providing process safety solutions to satisfy cost, safety integrity level (SIL 1,2 and 3), performance, and availability requirements including ESD, F&G, Turbine and Compressor, Combustion Control and CPC. Electrical Safety See the measures you can take to reduce the risk of an arc flash occurrence, and reduce worker exposure to electrical hazards.
- Machine Builder (OEM) Solutions:
- Rockwell Automation offers machine builders a full range of machine control solutions, from cost-effective component to highly integrated systems. Each of these easily implemented solutions help you speed time to market and lower total cost to design, develop and deliver your machine.
- Rockwell Automation has developed the most innovative motion solution on the market today - iTRAK, The Intelligent Track System. iTRAK is a modular, scalable linear motor system that allows for independent control of multiple movers on straight or curvilinear paths. Gone are the rotary driven chains, belts and gears of the past. iTRAK replaces hardware with simple, effective software profiles redefining speed and flexibility in automation.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation