RULMECA UK LTD
Rulmeca has manufactured conveyor components since 1962, with manufacturing sites strategically placed around the globe operating under ISO 9001 certification. The range of Rulmeca conveyor components comprises Drum Motors, Motorised Pulleys, gravity Rollers, driven Rollers, tension Rollers, 24VDC RDR Drive Rollers, wheels and ball transfer units. Developed for demanding applications such as airport logistics, postal and parcel handling, logistics applications in manufacturing, distribution centres, food and beverage processing and warehousing.
- Managing Director: Roy Ball
- Unit Handling General Manager: Grahame Halligan
- Drum Motors:
- Drum Motors / Motorized Pulleys. Conveyor belt drives in diameters 80, 113, 138, 165 to 1000mm. Power 0.02kW to 250kW. Robust compact design for all applications. Reduced energy consumption. IP66/69 sealed for life. Stainless steel options meeting demanding high care standards. Plain or profiled lagging, FDA approved.
- RDR Drive Roller:
- 24VDC Drive Roller. Easy installation requiring no external components. Direct interface with PLC. High efficiency, low energy consumption. Wide range of speeds and torque available. Run speed adjustment and speed ramp regulation. Simple control of handled product. Low noise level.
- Conveyor Rollers and Components:
- Wide range of conveyor Rollers and components to cover a vast scope of application. Options ranging from Rollers or wheels suitable for very light duty gravity conveyors, to Rollers for heavy duty driven pallet handling. Range of material types and finish, for normal or aggressive environments.
- We have representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation