RUSSELL FINEX LTD
Russell Finex is a global leader in the manufacture of innovative sieving and filtration technology. Since 1934, the company have led the way in improving the quality of powders and liquids, with a comprehensive range of separation equipment. We are well known for our vibratory sieves such as the Russell Compact Sieve® and the Finex Separator™ ranges along with the Vibrasonic® Deblinding System and our successful Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® range.
Russell supply the factories of the world's leading liquid and powder producers, in an ever increasing range of industries - adhesives, ceramics, chemicals, fertilisers, metal powders, paper, paint, powder coatings, pharmaceutical and all aspects of the food industry. Every machine can be customised to your exact requirements, as no two applications are the same.
Russell Finex are always striving for continuous improvement, working with our customers to identify and solve their processing problems. Take advantage of 85 years of experience to improve your product quality and productivity.
- Managing Director: Ray Singh
- Sales & Marketing Director: Martin Chipperfield
- UK Sales Manager: Richard Baker
- Technical Manager: Miriam Chong
- Russell Compact Sieve® Range(UK):
- High performance, high capacity low headroom vibratory sieve available from 250mm to 1200mm diameter. Easy to strip down and clean and offers total enclosure for containment of dust.
- Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filter® Range(UK):
- Totally enclosed high capacity self-cleaning liquid filters available in various options. Fitted with a unique self-cleaning wiper system and reusable filter element, helping to improve product quality and reduce costs.
- Finex Separator™(UK):
- High quality, high performance sieving and screening machine - ideal for sizing, grading, check-screening and dewatering. Much higher capacity and accuracy than standard spring suspension separators. Available in four sizes - from 30" to 60".
- Vibrasonic® 2000 Deblinding System(UK):
- This system applies ultrasonics to the sieve mesh to prevent mesh clogging or blinding, increasing capacities and enabling powders to be screened on much finer meshes down to 20µm. Also reduces cleaning times and increases mesh life.
- Compact Airlock Sieve™:
- Accurately removes oversize contamination, improving product quality and safeguarding customers' reputations. The patented TLI (Twist, Lock and Inflate) pneumatic clamping system reduces dust and improves operators' health and safety, and achieves OEL levels of less than 1µg/m3 in dependent (SMEPAC) tests.
- Liquid Solid Separator™:
- Deals with soft and fibrous oversized solids, with the ability to achieve high capacity separation on fine meshes down to 30 micron.
- Russell AMPro® Sieve Station:
- A comprehensive sieving solution for recovering and requalify your additive manufacturing powders. Having been designed to provide optimum sieving efficiency, it ensures your powder is ready for use or reuse as and when you require it.
- Europe Central +32 (0) 15 27 59 19
- RFSF India:
- India +91 8800558656
- North & South America. +1 704 588 9808
- RF Scandinavia:
- +46 10 884 48 06
- RF Spain:
- +34 911 23 77 23
- RF Germany:
- +49 221 98257015
- RF France:
- +33 3 57 48 05 72
- RF China:
- +86 21 64264030
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Blow Thru Sieve™
- Finex 22™
- Finex Separator™
- Compact 3in1 Sieve™
- Compact Airlock Sieve™
- Compact Airswept Sieve™
- Compact Sieve®
- Eco Filter®
- Eco Separator®
- Hygiene Filter™
- Liquid Solid Separator™
- Mini Sifter