SCHUNK INTEC LTD
SCHUNK is a competence leader for gripping systems and clamping technology. More than 3,000 employees in 9 plants and 33 directly owned subsidiaries ensure an intensive market presence.
With more than 11,000 standard components SCHUNK offers the world’s largest assortment of gripping systems and clamping technology from one source.
- Gripper Systems: Pneumatic and electronically operated parallel and angle gripper modules for automated handling systems.
- Rotary Units: Compact rotary and swivel units with high torque pneumatic operation or servo drive.
- Linear Axis: Precision mini slides, pneumatic linear modules and rigid gantry axis with servo-electric linear drive motor.
- Robot Accessories: Position compliance and component insertion units, 6-axis force/torque sensors and rotary air/electric distributors.
- Modular Assembly: Flexible, fast and rigid automation components which build modular assembly systems.
- Zero Point Clamping: Uni Lock and Uni Clamp precision quick-change pallet location with manual or pneumatic operations.
- Pallet Changing Systems: Precision quick change pallet systems with auto clamp and electronic sensing.
- Magnetic Chucks and Handling: Semi-pneumatic and electro-permanent magnet systems for automated handling, clamping and lifting.
- Robot Tool-Changing Systems: Manual and automatic tool-changing equipment for robot and automated gantry systems - load capacities 0.5kg - 1130.0kg
- Robot Collision Protection: Collision and overload protection devices with user adjustable sensitivity and auto-reset function.
- Vision Sensors: Compact vision sensor with intergrated high performance LED lighting. SRV has auto-teach to easily detect objects and product features.
Flatley PMG: Dublin, Eire
Airpower: Waterford, Eire
Rainey Engineering: Belfast, N. Ireland
Companies represented in the UK
Schunk GmbH, Germany: Schunk GmbH has world wide representation
SCHUNK, GEMOTEC, PLUSTRONIK, HSB, LIRAX, KOMTEC, UNILOCK, ROTA, TANDEM, MAGNOS, FORTIS, SPD, AMTEC, FUNDO