SEWTEC AUTOMATION LTD
Sewtec Automation is a specialist project engineering company, designing and manufacturing bespoke machinery and robotic solutions for FMCG industries. Sewtec supply to a wide range of industries including but not limited to food process and packaging, medical and pharmaceutical, personal products and tobacco.
Our activities encompass project procurement, research and development, proof of concept, mechanical and electrical design, project management, test rigs and technical evaluation, machine software development, customer business systems integration to factory automation, on site software support, installation, CE Marking and machine safety.
- Managing Director: Mark Cook
- Sales Director: Paul Johnson
- Technical Director: Gary Day
- Controls Director: Karl Conqueror
- Special Purpose Machinery:
- Design, development, manufacture, assembly and installation of special purpose machinery and automation solutions for the FMCG industries.
- Top Load Robotic Solutions:
- Sewtec Standard Top Load Robotic Systems, manufactured in house with Allen Bradley or Siemens control systems. Primary, Secondary and Transit applications. Any product and speed.
- Articulated Robot solutions:
- Integrators of articulated multi axis robots, for automation and manipulative requirements. Primary, Secondary and Transit applications. Any product any speed.
- High Speed Robotic Systems:
- Integrators of Delta robots for high speed pick and place or manipulative auto feeding systems.
- Robotic Palletising:
- Palletising solutions with integrated articulated robots, or in house designed mast or overhead gantry systems.
- Automatic feeding systems for flow wrapping, cartoning and other packaging machinery.
- Belt Conveyors:
- Sewtec std. range of belt conveyors for naked and wrapped product.
- Slat Band Conveyors:
- Full turnkey systems including control and installation.
- Air Conveyors:
- Air moving conveyors and laning systems for carton distribution.
- Special purpose Conveyors:
- Special purpose conveyor systems including merging/diverging, storage and many other applications.
- Carton Forming & Closing Machinery:
- Bespoke carton forming and closing machinery, to suit top or end load requirements with glue or tuck closing systems.
- De-nest Pick and Place Machinery:
- Sewtec Standard servo or pneumatic tray/lid de-nesters.
- Servo Guillotines:
- 2 axis Servo guillotines with product tracking with option of standard or ultra sonic cutting blades.
- Wafer Handling Equipment:
- Wafer presses, tower stores, coolers, cutters and handling systems.
- Mechanical and electrical refurbishment, with control upgrades.
- Integrated Vision Systems:
- Vision inspection systems for product presence, quality and orientation checks, complete with reject facility.
- Control Systems:
- Control system upgrades and replacements for processing and packaging machinery.
- Research & Development:
- Proof of concept facilities - in house manufacturing and design.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation