SHARP SYSTEMS LTD
Sharp Systems are dedicated to the Design, Manufacture, Installation and Commissioning of equipment for the food processing industry.
We are recognised for strict quality control based on reliable workmanship, attention to detail and a commitment to meeting our customers' needs. We are confident that we will deliver what we promise, Innovative Design, Reliable Service and Quality Workmanship.
- Managing Director: Paul Sharp
- General Manager: Jon Woodhouse
- Adminstration/Purchasing: Robert Seabrooke
- Bespoke Handling Systems:
- We process and manufacture a wide range of Bespoke Handling Systems mainly for the food industry, which provide many advantages, and are generally used in environments that require complex running systems.
These systems can include a variety of individual pieces of equipment such as elevators, conveyors, bends and chutes etc.
- All types of conveyors are manufactured. Including PU, Plastic Modular, Wire Belt, Tab Chain etc.
- Sharp Systems manufacture a wide range of Vibratory Conveyors using Out Of Balance Motors or Electromagnetic Drives as a power source. These techniques enable power transfer through direct driven trays mounted on springs or on glass fibre leaf springs.
Our Vibratory Conveyors can be used to Convey, Grade, Remove Fines, Dewater, Rinse, Separate and Align products.
- Spiral Conveyors:
- Sharp Systems' Spiral Conveyor Systems are ideal for when factory floor space is limited.
They are perfect for transporting your products safely and can be used for a broad range of food and drink categories, including bakery, fresh and frozen food, meat and poultry, confectionery and ready meals etc.
- We offer a bespoke solution to all elevating or lowerating problems. We can transfer products and ingredients from differing levels and heights in your production area at a controlled rate, using plastic modular or flat belts, complete with flights of fingers.
- Spill Free Elevators:
- Sharp Systems' Spill Free Elevators are perfect for transporting your products safely and spillage free.
They can be used for a vast range of products, in various states, including blanched, frozen and ambient products.
- Platforms & Walkways:
- Sharp Systems manufacture, to EN1090 Class 2, a wide range of Access Platforms, Gantry's and Step Overs, with access gained via stairs or cat ladder.
These pieces of equipment can be designed to your specific requirements and to all current health & safety regulations.
- Lift & Tippers:
- Sharp Systems Design and manufacture Lift and Tip machines, Dolav tippers etc.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation