SPARC SYSTEMS LTD
Merebrook Business Park
Weighing, Inspection & Counting systems to meet your goals.
Speed and accuracy is critical in mass production, yet no two sectors face the same challenges getting their products to market. To grow your business, you need the right technology and the right partner.
We've been providing checkweighers, X-ray, metal detectors, label inspection, bespoke weighing systems and industry-leading products and services to the high-risk food industry for over 40 years. Pushing the boundaries of innovation, we deliver world-class systems and pinpoint accuracy to the bakery, protein and produce sectors.
Leveraging cutting-edge technology from the pharmaceutical and packaging markets, we specialise in systems that increase your business productivity and minimise downtime.
- Managing & Sales Director: Phil Brown
- Electrical and Mechanical Design Manager David Reynolds
- Chief Operations Officer Sarah Mahony
- Commercial Manager: Jodie Curry
- Marketing Manager Leonie Brown
- Events Co-ordinator Donna Brown
- Food Safety - All-in-One Machines - Compliance:
- Combination of all current Food Safety technology in ONE system.
Combinations of Weighing, XRAY/MD and Labelinspection in one machine.
All systems compliant with major Retailers COP's.
One HMI, smaller footprint, improved Uptime.
- X-Ray Inspection Systems:
- X-ray technology you can trust
Designed for the high-risk food environment, our outstanding X-ray inspection and combination X-ray and weighing systems identify foreign bodies and product defects as well as process and packaging problems.
Improving process efficiency and saving line space, the 420 range - including the outstanding Theia - gives you the power to inspect and weigh each product simultaneously.
As a result, you'll increase productivity and guarantee compliance, protecting your brand and safeguarding your customers.
- Labelinspection and Package Verification:
- Be compliant with major retailers COP's for Visual Package Inspection.
Make sure the right label is on the pack, in the right spot and all variable data like BBD, Barcodes or Batchnumbers are correct.
Our Vision Inspection technology SparcEye can be integrated in all types of Sparc machines like Xray, CW, Metalldetector.
- Combined Metal Detector and Checkweighers:
- Pin-point accuracy for the high-risk food industry
Highly accurate and fully integrated, our combination metal detection, packaging inspection and check-weighing systems are the perfect solution for high-risk food production environments.
The Cerberus and Cerberus Twinhead machines check for potential metal contaminants, inspect labels and verify the weight of each product.
Calculating the Average Finished Weight Variance (giveaway) and providing a control feedback signal to upstream equipment, you'll protect your brand with real-time information, achieving a quantifiable return on your investment.
- Dynamic, versatile in-line weighers
Designed, engineered and constructed to the highest standards, our dynamic in-line checkweighers - the Sentinel, for example - deliver for packs up to 50kg at speeds of up to 350 packs per minute.
Everything from the touch-screen operation to the food quality plastics and stainless steel construction contributes to a long lasting and highly accurate end of line, IP65-grade, weighing system.
- Graders and Batching Systems:
- Accurate, flexible net-weight grading and batching
Designed to hit demands for highly accurate, high risk, net-weight grading or batching systems, meet our GW-150.
Continuous precision weighing maximises throughput and efficiency, providing products for further processing or for automatic supply to packing lines.
What's more, the bespoke design delivers the ultimate in flexibility when it comes to grading bands and operator interface with downstream equipment.
- Multihead (Selective Combination) Weighers:
- Versatile solutions for unusual product values and shapes
Most applications demand a standard circular layout, where speeds of up to 200 weighings per minute are achievable.
However, we also develop special multihead machines where an unusual product value or product shape means that a standard machine layout is not suitable.
- Multi-Lane Weighers:
- Ensure compliance with robust simplicity
Our Multilane Weighers including the Hydra and the Medusa (catering for applications with anything from 2 to 32 lanes) are designed, engineered and constructed to the highest standards.
The simple, ergonomic modular design is robust and easy to clean as well as being straightforward to operate and maintain. As a result, you'll comply with all factory personnel and food handling safety requirements.
Verifying the weight of each product, the Average Finished Weight Variance (Giveaway) is calculated and the system will, if required, provide a control feedback signal to upstream equipment.
- Management Information(Data Collection):
- Instantaneous data at your fingertips
Management information tools support all our machines.
From printers to remote or integrated software and statistics collection software, we provide full management information systems.
- OEM Partnerships:
- Collaborating to bring you bespoke products
We have collaborative relationships with a number of machinery manufacturers for whom we develop bespoke weighing and counting control systems.
- Dough Weighing:
- Bread dough weighing at its best
The Hestia is a highly accurate, bread dough check-weighing system specifically designed for bread production environments.
Providing real-time control feedback to the dough divider, its capacity is a magnificent 10,000 products per hour.
- Columbit, Australia + New Zealand:
- Jpak, Wadeville, South Africa:
- Jansen Techniek Putten B.V., Holland (Benelux):
- Jansen Controls, Benelux:
- Advanced Packaging Machinery (APM), Ireland:
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation