STÄUBLI (UK) LTD
Stäubli is a global mechatronics solutions provider with three dedicated activities: Connectors, Robotics and Textiles. Originally founded in 1892 as a small workshop in Horgen/Zurich, today Stäubli is an international group headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland with a global workforce of over 5,500.
Worldwide, Stäubli operates fourteen industrial production sites with a global presence of over 60 locations in 29 countries, expanded with a network of agents in 50 countries, delivering innovative solutions to all industrial sectors.
In order to position itself as a complete solution provider for digitally networked production, Stäubli offers a broad range of standard kinematics of 4-axis and 6-axis robotic arms for all kinds of sensitive environments, autonomous mobile robotics, driverless transport systems (AGVs) and POWER cobots for human-robot collaboration.
- General Manager: Craig Forrester
- Applications: Andy Ayres
- Sales Manager Robotics Division: Simon Jenkins
- Technical Manager: Paul Ralphs
- Marketing & Sales Assistant: Mike Parker
- 6 Axis Industrial Robots:
- With their smart design, high performance and dexterity, Stäubli’s 6 axis robots are ideal for many industries and applications.
- SCARA Industrial Robots:
- Our TS2 SCARA robot range with its proprietary JCS drive technology facilitates ultra-short cycle times and high repeatability.
- FAST Picker TP80 Industrial Robots:
- Stäubli designed the 4-axis FAST picker TP80 robot for high-speed handling operations of small parts.
- Power Cobots:
- The TX2touch is a unique range of cobots designed for safe Man Robot Collaboration while maintaining high productivity. It offers safe operation thanks to its advanced skin technology.
- Mobile Robots and AGV:
- HelMo mobile robot system allows flexible use of robot technology at different workstations within smart production.
- Sensitive Environment Industrial Robots:
- Dedicated robots designed to meet the specific needs of every industry from cleanrooms to harsh environments.
- Applications Packs:
- Whether for plastics or machining applications, our robotic arms can handle the requirements of your industry.
- Worldwide Support, Service and Training:
- Represented in 29 countries.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- FAST Picker TP80
- POWER Cobot TX2TOUCH