STATEC BINDER GMBH
STATEC BINDER: Your reliable partner in providing high-performance bagging and palletizing solutions
STATEC BINDER is an internationally known specialist for customized packaging systems.
The Austrian company already has successfully installed more than 1300 machines worldwide. Whether it's plastic pellets, rice, sugar, grain, fertilizer or flour - the extensive product range offers customized solutions of highest quality. The bagging systems are designed for PE-, woven PP- and paper bags with a filling weight of 5 to 50 kg. Big Bag-stations fill up to 150 Big Bags per hour and the palletizing systems are able to stack all types of bags and boxes.
With 40 years of experience STATEC BINDER is global market leader in high-performance open-mouth bagging and known for absolute reliability, innovation and precision.
- Marketing Manager: Stefanie Reifbaeck
- Executive Manager Sales & Marketing: Günter Haiden
- Bagging machines:
- The high-performance open-mouth bagging systems are offered for polyethylene (PE), woven polypropylene (PP) and paper bags with a filling weight of 5 up to 50 kg.
- Palletizing machines:
- The fully automatic high-level palletizing systems as well as the high-performance robot palletizing systems enable to palletize bags and boxes of any type.
- Big Bag-Filling stations:
- Semi-automatic gross and net weighing Big Bag-filling stations fill up to 150 Big Bags per hour.
- Form- Fill- Seal Bagging Machine:
- High performance FFS bagging machine from a tubular reel for pillow and gusset bags from 5 - 50kg.
- Carousel Bagging Machine:
- Fully automatic high performance continuous rotating bagging carousel for prefabricated open mouth bags. For pillow and gusset bags from 10- 50kg.
- Vertical Form-Fill- Seal Bagging Machine:
- Vertical Form-Fill-Seal packaging machine up to 900 bags per hour from flat film.
- Global Packaging Automation Ltd.:
- Mr. Barry Hobson
Tel.: +44 161 873 8274
Mob.: +44 795 736 3167
Trafford Park, Trafford Park Road
M171HG Manchester, UK
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation