STAUBLI (UK) LTD
Stäubli is a global mechatronics solution provider with three dedicated activities: Connectors, Robotics and Textile, serving customers who want to increase their productivity in many industrial sectors.
We are an international group that currently operates in 29 countries, with agents in 50 countries on four continents. Our global workforce of 5500 shares a commitment to partnering with customers in nearly every industry to provide comprehensive solutions with long-term support.
Originally founded in 1892 as a small workshop in Horgen/Zurich, today Stäubli is an international group headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland. Stäubli's Robotics division is a leading international player in industrial automation, providing engineering and technical support recognised for their efficiency and reliability.
From SCARA, 6 axis robots and cobots to mobile robot systems, our powerful, high-precision solutions allow us to work with clients in many industries to help them tackle the challenges of Industry 4.0.
- Technical: Paul Ralphs
- Applications: Andy Ayres
- Marketing & Sales Assistant Mike Parker
- 6 Axis Industrial Robots
- With their smart design, high performance and dexterity, Stäubli’s 6 axis robots are ideal for many industries and applications.
- SCARA Industrial Robots
- Our TS2 SCARA robot range with its proprietary JCS drive technology facilitates ultra-short cycle times and high repeatability.
- FAST Picker TP80 Industrial RObots
- Stäubli designed the 4-axis FAST picker TP80 robot for high-speed handling operations of small parts.
- Sensitive Environment Industrial Robots
- Dedicated robots designed to meet the specific needs of every industry from cleanrooms to harsh environments.
- Applications Packs
- Whether for plastics or machining applications, our robotic arms can handle the requirements of your industry.
- Worldwide Support, Service and Training:
- Represented in 29 countries.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- FAST Picker TP80
- POWER Cobot TX2TOUCH