STECK DEPOSITORS LTD
Unit 3A Pembley Green
Copthorne Common Road
We design, develop and manufacture class-leading depositors and robotic solutions in our own manufacturing facility in West Sussex in the UK. Steck recognises the customer demand for solutions and the challenges they face regarding accuracy, reliability and production deadlines.
Our depositors & robotic solutions are valuable capital equipment investments for you and we are dedicated to providing the right solution, support and service your production requirements demand. Steck are very familiar with the environment that our equipment would have to withstand. We can manufacture standard equipment to complete custom solutions made especially for your particular project.
- Managing Director: Mike Wilkinson
- Office Manager: Alex Longhurst
- Sales Director: Paul Goddard
- Depositing Machines:
- Established in 2001 Steck Depositors Ltd are a West Sussex based manufacturer of depositors and robotic solutions for the food manufacturing industry. All products are designed and manufactured in-house, offering both off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions for your depositing needs. As a full service business, Steck offer Engineering, Design, Manufacture, and Installation services.
- Robotic Systems:
- Complementing the established range of innovative Depositors, Steck entered the robotics market in 2018 with the DR2 and DR3 mobile Delta Robots for food manufacturing applications. Full automation of several key tasks across major leading sites in the Sandwich Manufacturing Industry are installed and delivering labour cost savings.
Steck Robots and Vision systems are highly integrated single source solutions which give optimised performance in a highly cost effective package. This provides the cost and timeline certainty that is often an issue in multi-supplier solutions led by an integrator. Having proven an ability to work with major conveyor suppliers, Steck has the essential experience in designing and installing both depositing and robotics equipment in the unique environment of food and pharmaceutical manufacture.
- Emrich Industries PTY Ltd , Melbourne, Australia:
- +61 1800 801 243
- VME Service & Engineering, Belgium, Holland & France:
- +32 15 761357
- Silke Böhm, Germany:
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Dimension Depositor
- RCD 900
- DR2 Delta Robot
- DR3 Delta Robot