STEIN SOLUTIONS LTD
Stein Solutions is specialised in the supply of state-of-the-art optical sorting equipment for the food industry as well as highly performing steam peeling solutions for potatoes and root vegetables, frying and seasoning systems for potato and snack foods and compact, easy to use x-ray inspections systems. We are serving a huge variety of products and markets including fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, dried fruit and nuts, fresh and frozen potato products, snack foods, seafood, salads, spices and seeds.
- Managing Director: Nicolas Stein
- Director - Marketing & Business Development Nadine Hummert
- ROSENQVISTS FOOD TECHNOLOGIES: Frying and seasoning systems:
- Frying systems, seasoning systems and complete frying lines for potato chips/french fries, potato crisps, pellets, nuts...
Offering complete, value-adding solutions for the food processing industry, Rosenqvists' focus is on processing lines for French fries and the snack food industry, including complete lines for potato chips and frying systems for pellets, prefabricated chips, peanuts, batch fried chips, tortilla, wet pasta, etc.
- TOMRA SORTING FOOD: Laser Sorters:
- Optical inspection systems for nuts, dried fruits, seeds, frozen fruit & vegetables to efficiently remove foreign bodies & discolorations based on structure, colour, shape or fluorescence differences.
- TOMRA SORTING FOOD: Camera Sorters:
- Inspection systems for vegetables, fruits, potato products to remove discolorations and defects based on colour or shape differences.
- TOMRA SORTING FOOD: Optical Sorters:
- Inspection systems combining laser and camera sorting technology to efficiently remove discolorations and foreign material from a vast range of products.
- TOMRA SORTING FOOD: X-Ray Sorters:
- Inspection systems to detect high density foreign material such as metal, glass, stones, etc... in packaged or unpackaged products.
- TOMRA SORTING FOOD: Large product Optical Sorters:
- Optical inspection of whole peeled and unpeeled potatoes and root vegetables. Detection and removal of foreign material, colour defects and mis-shapen or over/undersized product.
- TOMRA SORTING FOOD: Steam Peelers:
- State-of-the-art steam peeling solutions for potatoes/root vegetables for a wide range of throughputs. Odenberg peelers combine optimal peel quality with minimal yield loss and energy consumption.
- MEKITEC: X-ray inspection systems
- X-ray inspection systems designed for small, consumer packaged products. The MEKITEC systems offer various functions to inspect the overall quality of packaged food products (such as checking the integrity, fill level, form or shape), in addition to foreign object detection.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
Companies represented in the UK
- TOMRA Sorting NV:
- www.tomra.com/food: previously BEST Sorting and ODENBERG Engineering:
- ROSENQVISTS FOOD TECHNOLOGIES AB:
- Rosenqvists Food Technologies AB started in 2009 when a group of experts with long experience and background from the development and design of processing lines for the potato processing and snack food industries joined Rosenqvists.
- MEKITEC X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEMS:
- Mekitec provide food manufacturers with compact, easy-to-use, X-ray inspection systems that provide excellent performance and the best value in the industry. A full focus on X-ray quality control solutions combined with global presence makes us a unique player in the industry.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation