Stellar Technik is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aftermarket spares used in the cutting and forming of a broad range of packaging materials.
Our products are designed and manufactured entirely in-house at our facility based in Crewkerne, Somerset UK using the latest CAD-CAM systems.
Our ISO 9001:2015 quality management system ensures that our customers consistently receive products that meet and exceed their expectations.
Products and services include actuator assemblies, punch and die sets, machine knives, machine punches, thermo/vac-forming tools, actuator servicing, punch and die regrinds, and a bespoke design and manufacture service.
Our products and services offer cost effective solutions for customers using packaging machines from all major suppliers and our 'off-the-shelf' service ensure our customers receive the products when they need them. Plus, our products are proven to perform and last as long as the OEM product.
Industries supported include Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Printing, Toy & Game and more...
- Managing Director: Ian Scarr
- Technical Director: Tom Newbery
- Production & Logistics Manager: Neil Dring
- Aftersales OEM Spares:
- Actuator assemblies, punch and die sets, machine knives, machine punches, thermo/vac-forming tools, servicing and regrinding for the Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Printing, Toy & Game industries.
- Actuator Assemblies:
- Mechanical lifting assist assembly for cutting systems specialising in the food, pharmaceutical, printing, toy & game industries and others.
- Punch & Die (UK):
- Precision cutting tool designed for use on thermoforming packaging machines using the most demanding materials.
- Machine Knives (UK):
- Extensive range of machine knives covering processing to packaging held in stock to enable fast delivery.
- Machine Punch (UK):
- Huge variety of standard and bespoke punches to suit all requirements manufactured in house at our Crewkerne facility based in Somerset UK.
- Thermo/Vac Forming Tools (UK):
- Standard & bespoke forming tools designed and manufactured in house to accommodate various pack specifications
- Actuator Servicing:
- Refurbishment and maintenance of actuator units to ensure smooth running and extended life even in tough operating conditions.
- Punch & Die Regrinding Service:
- Efficient and effective regrind solutions carried out in house offering cost-effective maintenance of tool life & performance.
- Bespoke Design & Manufacture (UK):
- Using the latest CAD/CAM software technology to deliver top quality solutions and technical support to customers all over the world.
- Tom Newbery:
- International Sales Director: +44 1460 270650
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation