SYCAMORE PROCESS ENGINEERING LTD
We design and manufacture processing equipment for the dairy, food and beverage industries and can manage your project from concept to delivery. We’ll provide anything from complete processing systems to individual products and components.
Your process engineering projects will always be at the very heart of what we do. Through our client focused approach we’re proud to have an extensive client portfolio that includes some of the largest dairy, food and beverage producers in the UK.
With over 30 years of experience, a dedicated workforce and manufacturing facilities, we pride ourselves on delivering quality projects to every single customer, regardless of complexity, size or location.
- Managing Director: Tim Sharp
- Project Director: Paul Manning
- Spare Parts Controller: Tim Graff
- Process Engineering and Automation:
- Hygienic and Aseptic Process design, fabrication, automation, installation and validation in the Dairy, Food and Beverage industries. Manufacturer of CIP sets, pasteurisers, water recovery skids, pump sets, hot water sets etc. Suppliers of Kelstream, Naddeo, Fischer and Tecnal equipment in the UK and Ireland.
- Somerset, UK, 01963 441405
Companies represented in the UK
- Kelstream, the Netherlands, Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers:
- We supply the full range of Kelstream Scraped Surface Heat Exchangers in the UK and Ireland. We also design and fabricate the equipment into heating or cooling 'Plug and Play' units.
- Tecnal, France, Soft and Semi soft cheese processing plant:
- We supply and support the full range of soft and semi soft cheese processing plant available for Tecnal. from vats to presses and from bassine lines to filter bags, they have something for all soft cheese producers.
- We supply and support the full range of plate heat exchangers from Fischer in the UK and Ireland. For heating and cooling of liquid products, we supply new units and all your spares and consumables.