TEKPAK AUTOMATION LTD
Whitemill Industrial Estate
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Tekpak design and manufacture customised packaging lines for Pharmaceutical, Bio Pharma, Medical Device and Multi National Food Groups.
In addition to the machinery that we manufacture, we can integrate ancillary and OEM equipment such as Serialisation Systems, Printers, Labellers, Coding equipment etc. to provide a full Turn-key supply.
Our philosophy is to provide a full turn-key service for packaging line automation, taking responsibility for and providing a full line solution from a single source supply from concept to hand over and follow-on support services.
Our Factory in Wexford has 40,000sq ft with 20,000sqft dedicated to Full Line Assembly and FAT
Tekpak design and manufacture Robotic Pick and Place systems, Case Packers, Customised Cartoners and Machinery for Special Packaging Line Applications.
We have extensive experience in the pharmaceutical sector. Most of our clients are Multinationals in the pharma, medical device or Food sectors.
We specialise in providing full packaging line systems from initial Design and Technical Scope development to manufacture, test and SAT handover.
All machines are designed with GMP philosophy so they are hygienic by design.
Operator Interfaces have a Line Clearance Mode which reduces the time for operators to clear the line between batches.
Format change is easy and fast with SMED principles. Format change is typically 1-2 minutes on a Tekpak Robotic Pick and Place System.
Our systems are design with TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) in mind, with features for autonomous maintenance. Machines will be supplied with a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Plan, Spare Parts Drawings and Spare Parts List.
After Sales and Service is carried out by Tekpak along with follow on training, service support, on-site and remote service support packages available.
Contact: UK 0113 350 5694 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Director: John Kehoe
- Projects Director: Imelda Kehoe
- Technical Sales Manager: Frankie Rose
- Technical Director: Darragh Sinnott
- Pick and Place Robotic Loading:
- high speed 2, 3 and 4 axis robotic cells, manufactured from stainless steel and designed to suit a wide variety of environments. Single or multiple cell configurations are available.
- Case & Tray Erectors:
- manufactured from stainless steel with a compact footprint and quick size change to suit multiple blank sizes in RSC and SRP formats.
- Case & Tray Packers:
- top and side loading variations integrating a pick and place system, manufactured from stainless steel. Quick size change to suit multiple product variants.
- Wrap Around Case Packer:
- manufactured from stainless steel with a compact footprint, designed to suit a range of client specific requirements.
- Case Closers:
- manufactured from stainless steel, compact footprint machines with tape or glue closing variations.
- Customised Buffering & Collation Systems:
- sorting and ordering product lines for process speed and flow.
- Turnkey Packaging Lines:
- by combining our own designs with systems supplied by our strategic partners we are able to provide tailor made turnkey packaging solutions.
- Tekpak Automation Ltd, Wexford, Republic of Ireland:
Companies represented in the UK
- Imbal, Srl, Italy:
- Tekpak Automation Ltd