THERMO RAMSEY ITALIA SRL
Control underfill and overfill, detect metal contaminants and other dense foreign objects in packaged, bulk and piped food as well as pharmaceuticals with Thermo Scientific product inspection systems. Protect your brands by ensuring the quality and safety of your products. With more than 50 years of making sure little things don't turn into big problems, we know that little things can make a big difference in your bottom line. From the accuracy of our checkweighers and the sensitivity of our metal detectors, to the performance of our X-ray systems, we are meeting and exceeding your expectations. With thousands of systems installed around the world, we deliver reliable solutions through our application knowledge, equipment performance and unmatched customer care. We are committed to helping our customers ensure the integrity of their brands while helping them to improve their productivity and profitability.
- European Sales Leader: Gianfranco Rubini
- X-Ray and Metal Detector Lead Product Manager: Bob Ries
- Global Service Manager: Martin Bouwman
- PASS Service Manager: Darren Eaton
- Thermo Scientific Food and Pharmaceutical Metal Detectors:
- Conveyor, pipeline and drop through models with automatic reject systems (legacy Goring Kerr). Unique multi-coil design to make magnetic flux more consistent in the aperture improving signal levels for the highest level of detection capability, and, combined with new shielding techniques, reduces product effect and costly waste caused by false rejects.
- Thermo Scientific X-Ray Inspection Systems for Food:
- Automatic and manual inspection systems for contaminant and non-conformity control. Thermo Scientific X-ray inspection systems provide complete protection from metal, glass, stone and other dense foreign objects in packaged materials and are available in a wide range of models from entry level to high performance systems. Thermo Scientific X-Ray Inspection systems can find contaminants other systems miss.
- Thermo Scientific Food and Pharmaceutical Checkweighers:
- Dynamic end of line systems conforming to EU Legislation. Thermo Scientific checkweighers for food, beverage, consumer products and pharmaceuticals provide high-accuracy and high-speed to combine the latest checkweighing technology with a variety of weighframes to meet demanding applications.
- Product Assurance Services & Solutions (PASS):
- Detect. Recover. Protect Your Brand. Thermo Scientific* PASS offers inspection of products for a wide range of dense contaminants, product damage, defects, missing products, over or underfilled packages, to minimize brand damage and ensure maximum product recovery. Thermo Scientific Product Assurance Services & Solutions (PASS) provides you with a fast, confidential way to have your product thoroughly tested and inspected when you suspect contamination or nonconformity. Using state-of-the-art Thermo Scientific X-ray and metal detection systems, our staff is experienced at detecting ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel metals, glass, stone, bone, PVC based plastics and rubber—plus a number of other dense contaminants.
- +39 (0)521 7886-1
- United Kingdom:
- +44 (0)1 788 820 300
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- E Scan
- Goring Kerr
- Grasbey Goring Kerr
- Ramsey Icore