TNA EUROPE LTD
166 Clapgate Lane
Woodgate Business Park
tna is a leading global supplier of integrated food processing and packaging solutions with over 35 years of industry experience and 14,000 systems installed across more than 120 countries. The company provides a comprehensive range of products including materials handling, processing, cooling and freezing, coating, distribution, seasoning, weighing, packaging, inserting and labelling, metal detection, verification and end of line solutions. tna also offers a variety of production line controls integration & SCADA reporting options, project management and training. tna’s unique combination of innovative technologies, extensive project management experience and 24/7 global support ensures customers achieve faster, more reliable and flexible food products at the lowest cost of ownership. tna’s inclusive growth agenda underscores its business ethos, to support those less fortunate; especially children, through the humanitarian initiatives undertaken by the Nadia and Alf Taylor Foundation.
- Managing Director: Alf Taylor
- Sales Manager: James Hosford
- General Manager: Steve Burgess
- Technical Support Manager: Lee Spriggs
- Conveyorised disc spray systems top and bottom modular widths and conveyorised spray gun systems.
- Horizontal (HM) and vertical (VM) motion conveyors.
- Main line seasoning (MLS) and On-Machine Seasoning (OMS), closed loop oilers (CLO), and slurry systems.
- Multi-head scales.
- Metal Detection:
- Metal detectors.
- Date coders and scanners.
- Vertical form fill and seal machines.
- Labelling and Inserting:
- Display strip and promotional gift inserters.
- System Controls & Integration:
- Electrical design, installation commissioning, SCADA, HMI & network system remote control.
- Continuous fryers, batch fryers, vacuum fryers, heat exchangers, air impingement ovens, tortilla and tortilla chip ovens, meat and poultry cookers and other cooking equipment for roasting and branding products. Cooling equipment including cryo-jet (R) cooling fans and cooling tunnels.
Complete starch mogul lines for the confectionery industry.
- End of line:
- Case packers.
- Confectionery Processing:
- Confectionery moguls, oil and polishing equipment and sugar coating equipment.
- TNA Offices:
- UK, Australia, New Zealand, US, South Africa, Thailand, Japan, China, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, UAE, Netherlands, Italy, France, Spain, Poland, Israel and Germany.
- TNA Europe Ltd:
- Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- TNA Central Europe GmbH:
- Wettringen, Germany.
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
- Intelli-flav(R) MLS
- Intelli-flav(R) OMS
- Intelli-spray(R) 800
- robag(R) FX
- robag(R) TX
- roflo(R) HM
- roflo(R) VM 3
- versapac 3
- ropac 5
- arctic 3