TREPKO (UK) LTD
Since its foundation in 1947, TREPKO has been working hard to establish itself as one of the world's leading suppliers of filling, sealing & closing machines to the food industry and today we can proudly say that we have customers in more than 90 countries all over the world.
The secret behind TREPKO'S success is quite simple, reflect customers' individual demands and requirements in our high-tech, reliable and easy to maintain machines plus complete after-sales service programme. This is the reason many of our customers have been loyal to TREPKO partners for decades and we consider them our strongest "sales representatives" - our best reference.
In TREPKO, a family run company, both the owners and 550 plus dedicated employees are ready to offer you the same high standard of technical solutions and serve as we have been doing for decades. We continue to grow together with our customers and help them expand their businesses.
- UK Managing Director: Mark Grundy
- Technical Manager: Paul Ward
- Sales Manager: Jason Huckle
- Technical Sales Engineer: Neil Wilkinson
- Technical Sales Engineer: Mike Holden
- Automatic Machines:
- Range of rotary and linear container filling, sealing and lidding machines with single or multi-fill applications.
- Tray sealing machines:
- For ready meals - including intelligent conveyor systems.
- Product Depositors (UK):
- A range of free standing volumetric product depositors suitable for liquid and granular products.
- Semi Automatic Machines (UK):
- Suitable for smaller production runs.
- Conveyors (UK):
- End of line conveyor systems.
- Custom Built Machines (UK):
- Suitable for bespoke packaging solutions.
- Sandwich Machines (UK):
- Range of equipment for handling cardboard packaging.
- Brick Wrapping:
- Automatic filling and wrapping machines.
- End of Line Machines:
- Wrap around packers, carton erecting machines, shrink wrappers, palletisers(UK) and pick & place units(UK).
- Aseptic Machines:
- Aseptic Filling and Sealing Machines.
- Form Fill Seal Machines:
- 9000 series for mini portions of margarine, butter, jam, pastes and other such spreadable condiments.
9100 series offers a competitive solution for liquid, semi-liquid and pasty food products.
- Bottling Handling and Filling Equipment:
- The modular system allows it to cater to the most diversified needs within bottle-filling, sterilization and closing.The series thereby proves itself as a competitive choice no matter if it is a low or high capacity requirement or if the requirement is for an ultra clean or standard hygiene level.
- Trepko, Denmark:
- Trepko, Poland:
- Trepko, Sweden:
- Trepko, Middle East and N. Africa:
- Trepko Inc (USA):
- Trepko Brazil:
- Trepko Aseptic:
Companies represented in the UK
- Bottle Handling and Filling Equipment.
There are no trade names descriptions registered for this organisation