TURBO VACUUMENTATION LTD
Turbo Vacuumentation Ltd. TVL specialise in the manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning (including servicing) of vacuum lifting and handling equipment and the supply of vacuum components associated with factory automation that provides decisive productivity improvements. Additionally TVL supply vacuum clamping solutions for damage free work piece holding. Vacuum gripping solutions for all areas involved with automation, including machine builders, robotics, OEMs, designers/specifiers, end users and resellers, also including assembly, packaging, warehousing & Intralogistics.
- Clamping Sales Manager: Ursula Davenport
- Components Sales Manager: Andy Foreman
- Managing Director: Andrew Downes
- Design Engineer: Michael Downes
- Engineering & Service Director: Mark Barlow
- Vacuum Suction Pads:
- J. Schmalz GmbH offers the correct suction pad for all applications and every new design concept. Lifting and handling materials & products such as metal, wood, glass, plastic, rubber, fibre, composites, paper/cardboard, containers & packaging, minerals, including foodstuff etc.
- Vacuum Components and Valves:
- Pneumatic & solenoid, check, non-return valves etc, including monitoring control devices, mounting elements, filters, hoses, sections & connectors, with cost efficient designing of end effectors (VEE), spring plungers etc for high speed processing & packaging.
- Vacuum Clamping Systems:
- including 3D complex geometries, the trend towards lightweight design, and flexible freeform surface components under control for industries such as precision CNC machining, laser and milling processes, also including accurate measurement and calibration for materials such as composites, glass fibre, plastics, elastomers, wood & metals.
- Vacuum Area Grippers FXP / FMP:
- with very soft foam sealing element i.e. glass with low surface pressure. Power SBX robust grippers for the wood working industry and Area gripping systems, Suction spider systems SSP for End-of-Arm (EOA) tooling.
- Vacuum Grippers & Vacuum Area Gripping Systems:
- for flexible solutions i.e. Case packaging layer by layer gripping systems SPZ i.e. End of Line efficient assembling, Palletising/Depalletising for warehousing & intralogistics.
- Needle Grippers & Vacuum Suction Prepreg Plates:
- for handling flexible & delicate materials & prepreg materials such as semi-finished fibre composite products at various stages of completion including porous & non-porous compositions either synthetic or organic. This range also includes 'Magnetic Grippers' - ferromatic workpieces & 'Floating Suction Pads' suited for handling extremely sensitive products.
- Vacuum Generators, Blowers & Pumps:
- including vacuum pressure sensors/switches, Compact ejectors, Multi-Stage ejectors, incorporating I/O Link functional condition monitoring.
- Vacuum Suction SPI PEEK Pad Insert:
- for gentle and mark free gripping/depositing of smooth work pieces. Vacuum Thin Glass Grippers STGG for Thinnest (0.05mm / 0.1mm) display glass i.e. smart phones, tablets, laptops, monitors & TV screens etc.
- Vacuum Lifting & Handling Systems:
- range of manually operated JumboFlex of loads upto 35 & 50 Kg. JumboErgo & JumboSprint including an Ex-Range for Chemical & Pharmaceuticals, lift capacities upto 300 Kg, modular tube lifters customised to each individual application.
- Vacuum Handling Systems:
- mainly for the Wood & Glass Industries Swivelling and Turning of workpieces quickly & efficiently through 90 degree/180 degree rotation loads upto 500 Kg.
- Vacuum Lifting VacuMaster Glass (Window):
- with 360 degree rotational capacity (horizontal & vertical) with safe and minimal marking for sensitive glass loads upto 600 Kg.
- Vacuum Tube Lifter-Jumbo Cranes:
- column-mounted for loads up to 300 Kg. Modular reinforced aluminium gantry crane and jib crane systems for low-friction operation of ergonomic work placement with horizontal lifting loads up to 2000 Kg.
- Turbo Vacuumentation Ltd (TVL) UK Partner: J. Schmalz GmbH:
- J. Schmalz GmbH has Representation globally: Please contact the UK office for your country's sales, supplies, engineering & service support including periodic preventative maintenance programs.
Companies represented in the UK
- J. Schmalz GmbH - Germany:
- Global leading vacuum lifting & handling, clamping/gripping equipment/components provider associated with automation, robotics, machine building, OEMs, designers/specifiers, end users and resellers, also including packaging warehousing & Intralogistics.
- J. Schmalz GmbH