UPM CONVEYORS LTD
43 years experience of manufacturing product handling solutions resulting in the Queens Award to industry for innovation in 2007 has enabled UPM Conveyors Ltd the infrastructure to accept total responsibility for turn key projects operating world wide plus offering bespoke solutions for individual belt conveyor applications via a network of European Agents. All production functions are carried out in-house including all fabrication; programming and control build.
- Technical Director: Sean Martin
- Sales Director: Gary McWilliams
- Marketing Director: Roy Fowler
- Belt Conveyors (UK):
- Stainless Steel Construction 304 or 316 grade. Designed for full pressure wash cleaning . Stainless steel mesh; plastic link and solid belt types available. Unique design for fast access cleaning which complies with the latest hygiene and safety regulations. All fabrication and control build in-house. Syscon Plastic Construction. High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE) side members are tough and durable but offer lower cost than stainless steel. Increased flexibility in design with modular construction machined on our in-house router allowing any radius up to 360 degrees. FDA approved for food contact applications. Plastic link and solid belt types available.
- Belt Conveyor Systems (UK):
- Integrated bespoke total turnkey systems. Free consultancy and design layout. Fully automated with PLC touch screen control and HMI operator literature. All programming and control build in-house.
- Tote Handlers (UK):
- Reduction in floor storage area occupied. Fully automatic operation including quantity in tote; number of tote boxes filled; product code and bar code reading. Communication link to a management data system.
- Rotary Tables (UK):
- Buffer product storage in standard 1000mm; 1200mm and 1500mm diameter tables. All stainless steel or HMPWE construction.
- Conveyor System Integrators:
- UPM incorporate robotics, vibratory feeders, heating or cooling tunnels along with metal detection units and accumulation tables.
- Spiral belt conveyors:
- to incline /decline product thus occupying a minimum of floor are in conjunction with infeed and outfeed belt conveyors for total systems.
- We have Representatives globally:
- Please contact the UK office for your local sales office.
Companies represented in the UK
- Dynamic Conveyors Inc: