VIDEOJET TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to help protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous inkjet (CIJ), thermal inkjet (TIJ), laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), case coding and labelling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 345,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
- Sales Director Alan Golshan
- Finance Director: Pavan Khanna
- Service Manager: Nick Payton
- Order Fulfillment Manager: Moreg Martin
- Small Character Inkjet (CIJ) Coding Machines:
- Innovative printers with advanced features including CleanFlow(TM), Smart Cartridge(TM), Long Life Core(TM) and Code Assurance technologies to help deliver quality printing even on extended run times, with virtually no mess, no waste and no mistakes.
- Laser Marking Machines:
- Videojet is uniquely positioned to offer the broadest substrate and application coverage possible to the packaging industry. Almost 30 years of laser application expertise and innovation has resulted in a laser portfolio including CO2, fibre, and other solid state lasers to suit a broad range of applications.
- Large Character Inkjet Printers:
- High and low resolution printers that provide class-leading, consistent print quality on porous and secondary packaging materials. Designed and manufactured to reliably print accurate, high quality, real time alphanumeric codes, bar codes and graphics.
- Thermal Transfer Overprinters:
- Videojet TTO printers include a host of class leading benefits - long ribbon lengths, fast print speeds, error prevention features and simple operator interaction.
- Thermal Inkjet Printers:
- Thermal inkjet delivers inherent simplicity, uptime and print resolution. With the addition of Wolke Inks & Printers in 2009, Videojet Technologies is one of the largest suppliers of TIJ printers for the packaging industry.
- Graphics and Addressing Systems:
- Videojet addressing systems offer a range of features to meet a variety of application requirements. Variable data printing systems apply images onto direct mail and other mail pieces at high speeds. Videojet is also an approved supplier for the Royal Mail Mailmark(R) 2D barcodes.
- CLARiSUITE Code Assurance Solution:
- CLARiSUITE software and the CLARiTY interface helps mistake-proof operator inputs to minimise coding errors. By specifying error-proofing rules during printer set up, operator inputs are restricted to the inputs you specify. Alternatively, printers in your facility can be managed from a central message database, to take message creation and management off the production floor.
- Track & Trace Solution:
- Traceability Solutions Protect against Counterfeiting, Diversion & Product Recalls. Videojet's Imprints Track & Trace Solution is an end-to-end, production-floor suite of hardware, software and services.
- Videojet Inks, Ribbons, Parts and Supplies:
- Videojet employs strict manufacturing quality control processes for our consumables and replacement parts. A portfolio of 340 different inks includes a number of speciality application inks.
- Global Service Offering:
- To ensure Videojet customers achieve optimum uptime performance with their printers, Videojet offers a range of service products and training packages to give ongoing support.
There are no overseas Rep descriptions registered for this organisation
There are no UK Rep descriptions registered for this organisation